What's new

High-end mild razor

Hello,
I would like to buy a new high-end or quite-high-end mild razor to be used every day.
At the moment I'm using the Muhle R89.
I was attracted by Tatara Masamune SB razor bought with an extra Nodachi cap too but I was also considering a Karve Christopher Bradley (wide body?) SB with AA or A and B plate.
Timeless (bronze) looks to be too much mild...
I would be happy if you shared your opinion, consideration and advice about that.
Thank You

M.

I've got the Karve B plate OC and find that a very smooth shave. For reference I also like the Rockwell 6C with the 3 plate.

The H&S NO75 is neutral or zero blade exposure, Timeless .68, Charcoal goods level one and Wolfman WR1 .54 or WR2 .95 are all excellent high end mild razors.

Reactions: AQU
I switched from my Sabre-L1 (last used on Friday 21-Aug) to my Masamune w/Astra-SP for today's (23-Aug) shave. I shave every 2 days typically, the Masamune feels quite smooth in comparison, however the Sabre-L1 feels much more efficient. Masamune I don't have to pay attention, Sabre-L1 I do; just my opinion.

Another vote for the Feather AS-D2.
I was surprised by how efficient it is, since most people describe it as a very mild razor.

Envoyé de mon SM-N950W en utilisant Tapatalk

Top Bottom