What's new

Broman Razor: ship to the states?

Sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone know if Broman Shaving will ship the Broman razor to the states? I can’t find any international shipping or contact us info on the website.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone know if Broman Shaving will ship the Broman razor to the states? I can’t find any international shipping or contact us info on the website.
I’m told not. However Kensurfs (YouTube post today) said he contacted them direct and arranged a shipment.

I pm’d them on FB which was read and I’ve not yet gotten a response. I put one in a cart and selected shipment in the US and it allows me to do so, but I’d like confirmation before I pull the trigger. Also, a response from a customer svc standpoint would be cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just looking at this other post there seems to be a few that have received one in post ok .

I went through order procedure without a problem. It offers two shipping options to USA. With or without tracking. Last it asks for credit card payment method. I didn't see Paypal so I didn't go through with the order. If it is in GB currency with tracking its about $62 usd. To me too much money for a razor that is not aluminum or stainless steel.

I went through order procedure without a problem. It offers two shipping options to USA. With or without tracking. Last it asks for credit card payment method. I didn't see Paypal so I didn't go through with the order. If it is in GB currency with tracking its about $62 usd. To me too much money for a razor that is not aluminum or stainless steel.
i received in the same time this one and a stainless steel razor ; Broman is impecable built /finish/functionality - the steel one is a *** , looks like a refurbished unfinished damaged ice scraper..interesting times

I'm not getting the SS trend anyhow. Surely stainless steel is nice. But good chrome looks better. And my vintage razors made from brass and iron mostly are going strong despite being 70 or 100 years old. The only thing that really does not keep up is the bakelit / catalin. I have several Schick E whose grips have all but disintegrated.

But isn't the Broman 'Zinc Alloy', which I would consider pretty much a form of 'bakelite' material. - Zinc can rot if exposed to water/humidity, it's the plating which keeps it solid. Yes, it comes in different grades, depending upon what was mixed with the zinc during the casting process. All comes down to how good is the plating. (Of course most Murkur & Muhle razors are primarily zinc alloy as well, and many of them are going strong after years).

I have the broman does not look like stainless steel but a zinc alloy painted. It is still a mighty comfy pretty potato peeler

Can confirm will ship to the states. Total was $53 converted. This was confirmed via FB messenger then ordered via Apple Pay on the Broman site.

Ordered on the 7th. No sign of shipping. No responses from the support email or FB messenger. Anyone else have similar issues?

I guess those who have it now most likely bought it from the indigo go campaign which had/has some delivery issues cough cough. Mine took 2 years. So hope you will do faster
so real difficult to say what is going on right now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom