What's new

Broman Razor: ship to the states?

Probably so. It just would have been nice if they had mentioned there would be delays when I asked about shipping to the states. I would’ve held off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No idea why but it looks a little bit like the indigo go campaign where buyers had the same issues.
time will tell I guess. Still I hope the broman survives it is a good design.

Looks like they sold out hope yours is coming through.

Attachments

• 7C6C1B6A-3633-4E17-9930-051FBB105A70.png
    7C6C1B6A-3633-4E17-9930-051FBB105A70.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 15
Hopefully. I got a vague Facebook response finally. They danced around the subject of fulfillment. I’m only upset because they’re not being forthcoming. My guess was they were out...and can’t get more due to corona. At this point who knows when this will break. Honesty in these situations is always best.

I could think of multiple reasons why it can happen as a business owner and also why you can not always tell that truth. lets hope it is there shortly
Going to borrow mine to a shaving buddy for a month so back to one of my other 🪒 for now
Going back to qshave de tomorrow so that will need some adjustments

taken from fb just now timed 1hr ago. looks like if you had pre-order you may just have a slight delay . I know it dont help but some times crap happens .

Capture1.JPG

Yeah. I see now where they’re responding. I appreciate you helping run this down a bit. It is what it is. It’s paid for. I guess I’ll wait and see. Hopefully it will be a nice little surprise in the mail in the not too distant future.

Yeah. I see now where they’re responding. I appreciate you helping run this down a bit. It is what it is. It’s paid for. I guess I’ll wait and see. Hopefully it will be a nice little surprise in the mail in the not too distant future.

lets hope yours is one of the ones in the post bag Eric .

Sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone know if Broman Shaving will ship the Broman razor to the states? I can’t find any international shipping or contact us info on the website.

1581678759575.png

So... I'm Glenn from the snippet posted from FB. I was in the same boat with Eric. I got fed up, because it seemed like they were just flat out lying about having stock. I even had their owner eventually respond in email and told me it would be shipped ASAP.. Which of course didn't happen. Blasting them on FB was the only way for them to talk to me. I finally got them to give me a refund, and then they blocked me from posting to their page. I guess their way of making problems go away. LOL Rubbish company, I'm making it a point to know everyone knows it too...

I can attest to what Glenn has said above. My issue stems from them not being forthcoming in their explanation. Had they just told me they had oversold I would have waited. The fact I had to request numerous times and STILL no straightforward eta provided lead me to this. They didn’t even communicate directly to my email requests. They also blocked me from their FB page after issuing refund. Buy beware is all I’m saying.

I can attest to what Glenn has said above. My issue stems from them not being forthcoming in their explanation. Had they just told me they had oversold I would have waited. The fact I had to request numerous times and STILL no straightforward eta provided lead me to this. They didn’t even communicate directly to my email requests. They also blocked me from their FB page after issuing refund. Buy beware is all I’m saying.

I would swear but thats not allowed so just to say I hope that you all get sorted either way asap .
not a good sign mind you its made in Britain next they may just blame Brexit everyone else has .

I would swear but thats not allowed so just to say I hope that you all get sorted either way asap .
not a good sign mind you its made in Britain next they may just blame Brexit everyone else has .
Thank you sir. It got sorted via a refund, so they did at least do that. I'm just seriously dissapointed in the way they've chosen to handle the bumps in road bringing this thing to market. I can be patient and as much as I wanted the razor, I truly would have been happy to wait if they were just forthcoming on their problems, and attempted to give me a realistic ETA. But nope...instead they just kept saying it would ship "soon" and that I would get a notification when it did "dispatch". They gave me this generic untruthful answer time and again. I tried to keep my inquiries private but did not even start getting responses until I started publicly bashing them. It's just absurd to me that a brand new company would want to come into the marketplace (as small of a community as we are..in association anyway) and risk tarnishing their reuptation by not even having efficient, honest communication...but what do I know? Annnd on top of that they block those that have negative things to say about them on social media. Just poor in general. I'm very dissapointed to say the least.

I just wanted to chime in as I found this thread on Google.
I have also had a (#$*ing terrible experience with Broman Razor.

I paid for 2 units shipped with tracking to the US on February 14, 2020
I still have no units nor any shipping information
They marked my order as as "getting ready for shipment" in mid-March.
A month later nothing had happened, no shipment, no item.
Following another emails asking for update, they said this:

Thank you for your email. Our orders received over the Easter period have shipped today - you should have received a dispatch email in your inbox today.

What!?! I placed my order in February. Why would you be shipping out orders received last week instead? Of course, I did not receive any dispatch in my email and the Shopify status of the order continued to say "Getting ready for shipment" and not shipped, and no tracking number.

At first I had told them I understood if it was delayed due to COVID19. But then they admitted in this email that they shipped out orders from one week ago before shipping my order.

I responded back asking them to explain how this could happen.
No response.

I have now sent a formal request for a complete refund. If they don't respond, I'll open a dispute with my credit card company, but who knows if that will get me anywhere given how long ago I placed the order.

******* terrible experience and really embarrassing for this brand.

Top Bottom