What's new

My Guess... 3017

One of the reasons I 3017 is that I don't need to spend any of my limited mental bandwidth to decide what am I going to use today? A side benefit is that I have less clutter in the bathroom counter (SWMBO is happier). Now I can concentrate on more important stuff like deciding if these two socks in my hands "match" close enough or not.. :confused1

The PdP soap ring at the bottom of the tub broke apart this morning. Looks like it will be about 5 months start to finish. The end is near!

I agree. Good performance, easy lather, and better scent profiles than most soaps. Also, these newish synthetic brushes almost effortlessly produce a perfect lather. The little Muhle Synthetic whipped up some nice sauce in no time.

Wouldnt it be great if one of the British creams teamed up with C&S for an Oxford and Cambridge scented cream.

From your lips to God’s ear

It’s a hard soap and a long road to 3017. How are the shaves and have you adjusted to the scent?

Shaves are very good. Not top shelf, but I’m enjoying them. I love the scent. Really good and it lingers

Me too. I am currently enjoying Trumper's Coconut Oil, and Almond SC's. Excellent products. I think they are just a little better than the TOBS creams. I do like the TOBS Peppermint that I have in rotation. Trumpers is just a little better.

Clayton

Sent from my SM-A705U using Tapatalk

Trumper sells my favorite creams.

Well, this turned out to be harder than I thought. I used MdC for 5 shaves this week, but it’s just so damn drying that I had to take a couple days off. The New England winters and a drying soap are a bad combo. The good news is the bottom of the jar appears softer than the bulk of the jar was and it’s going a little faster than I thought. (Either that or I’m overloading the crap out of it because I want it gone...)

Well, this turned out to be harder than I thought. I used MdC for 5 shaves this week, but it’s just so damn drying that I had to take a couple days off. The New England winters and a drying soap are a bad combo. The good news is the bottom of the jar appears softer than the bulk of the jar was and it’s going a little faster than I thought. (Either that or I’m overloading the crap out of it because I want it gone...)

I found MdC to be drying too, but using a balm compensated for it just fine. That might work for you.

I like MdC a lot, especially when I overload it. Having said that, it is a tad drying for me as well and I also live in a northern climate so I generally don’t use MdC in the winter. Since a jar lasts a year that’s why I haven’t 3017d it yet. I will be using it again this Summer.

View attachment 1046811

My Proraso green is done. Not sure what is next :)
9167D1BD-80E9-4479-9475-B3A2EBF58B07.jpeg

A bigger tube of Proraso Green!!!:thumbup:

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
I have 1 of those tubes. May just have to 3017 it after I finish MdC and a pick of Tabac

:eek2: Wow, I might need to try one of those once I finish my backlog. But with 58 unopened soaps in the queue don't expect for me to report back soon.

Top Bottom