What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

First shave with the Golden Kikuboshi.

78680060-D404-455A-B6EA-00142DDABD47.jpeg

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
I know that feeling very well, mine love my mole and it keeps wanting to remove the top.
It dont matter how much I stretch the skin so yes she keeps me on my toes lol...
Ian, have you thought of having it removed? I had a a mole that bothered me on my upper arm for years and finally had it removed. Surprisingly, the dermatologist shaved it off. Could be a DIY opportunity. Lol.

Ian, have you thought of having it removed? I had a a mole that bothered me on my upper arm for years and finally had it removed. Surprisingly, the dermatologist shaved it off. Could be a DIY opportunity. Lol.

I have tried that 3 times now but it still keeps coming back, it is funny when you see it fall in the sink then the pain hits...….:death:

Robeson NuBack

I’m going with a Robeson today just to bring in a little American flavor to the forum
52F1B775-8DC3-4590-9A9F-9FA44F572B19.jpeg

Great Day Smooth Shaves

So many beautiful razors! Than you all for sharing. After having shaved happily with my Filarmonica 13 for a few day I changed to it's smaller sister the Filarmonica 12 this morning. The soap Il Coloniali Mango (great stuff) and the very matching EdT JPG Cocoriko remains the same though.

Filarmonica 12.jpg

Top Bottom