What's new

Photo of the Day

Il dolce far niente

Taken a few days ago in Cefalù, Sicily.
proxy.php

I've hung with these guys enough, I've gotta say of anything relatively local, these guys are REALLY worth checking out. Been goin' quite a few years now, and always put on a great show.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Apex predator finally wears down. Picture were taken about 10 seconds apart. Cats sure can sleep in funny positions

ED0C0C12-6C72-42A1-9270-499011D871A8.jpeg
E7181956-1566-4255-A302-A91954929A47.jpeg

Leaving the cars for a moment :wink:

I wonder what their sandcastles looked like, when they were kids :biggrin1:
I am impressed of how many details they can get in there

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

They are fantastic, I'm just point-and-shoot'in' :001_smile

There are two places in Denmark where they have this kind of attraction, and the other place is on the Danish west cost at Søndervig.
I've read years ago that Søndervig is a "must" for the artists when they travel around the world doing this.
The two sites doesn't have the same theme.

The site I visited this time has an indoor exhibition which is interpretations of mainly Danish children songs, and the outdoor exhibition is a free interpretation of our times masterpieces.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
They are fantastic, I'm just point-and-shoot'in' :001_smile

There are two places in Denmark where they have this kind of attraction, and the other place is on the Danish west cost at Søndervig.
I've read years ago that Søndervig is a "must" for the artists when they travel around the world doing this.
The two sites doesn't have the same theme.

The site I visited this time has an indoor exhibition which is interpretations of mainly Danish children songs, and the outdoor exhibition is a free interpretation of our times masterpieces.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php
Amaziing what folks can do with their imagination and with just some sand. Thanks for sharing!

I think so too. Making a sculpture must be more difficult than a painting - and I wouldn't know if I am corrrect, I can't do any of those :biggrin1:

a couple more
proxy.php

proxy.php

What must it feel like to pour so much of yourself into producing something that is so exceptional, beyond us mere mortals and ultimately so fleeting, temporary? Artists, very special people!

Great document @shm, thanks!
dave

Top Bottom