Photo of the Day

Discussion in 'The Darkroom' started by noahpictures, May 6, 2013.

1. shm

shm

Love the "Anthem In Ashes" shots :thumbup:

[​IMG]

2. shm

shm

The Great Belt suspension bridge with a container ship from the worlds largest container shipping company; Maersk

[​IMG]

3. troy

troy Ambassador

Great ones guys! Really loving the band shots and the vertical landscapes! :thumbup:

4. Thanks Guys! Goin' to aide with a music video next week, hopefully something great comes out of that.

5. The Girl In The Crowd
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Great shot, and humorous. What’s the story here?

7. Thanks!!!

I honestly don't know, there's a fountain in this little square next to the church in our village, there's four chalk outlines drawn around it, no idea why 'cause I can assure you there haven't been any murders around here for a very long time, but in any case they've been there for ages.

The shot was a matter of being there at the right moment, I saw the hearse in the background and I tried to find the best angle. Pity it's a cellphone shot, didn't have my camera with me but hey, they say the best camera is always the one you have on you so there's that....

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

8. shm

shm

Safety First

[​IMG]

9. Thanks again Guys! Back to the woods where I'm more comfortable :p

10. shm

shm

[​IMG]

11. Spider web[​IMG]

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

12. Great Shots!

13. sarimento1

sarimento1 Contributor

smoky mountains sunrise, newfound gap, border of north carolina/tennessee.
    spring 2005, scan from film.

newfound gap sunrise.jpg

14. shm

shm

[​IMG]

15. shm

shm

[​IMG]

16. The good weather seems rather rare so far this year!
    [​IMG]

17. shm

shm

Birds it is then :wink:

I came past a swan couple at my trip to the Great Belt bridge, one nesting and one foraging

[​IMG]

18. Swans :thumbup1:

19. shm

shm

Yeah, I love them too - and they are our national bird :001_smile

Maybe only a photo I appreciate, but before the bridge, the trip between Fyn and Sjælland (Zealand) had to be done by ferry - a crossing that took around an hour. On the Zealand side, apart from the harbour and piers, this is the only remains from that historically crossing.
    I have drove up that ramp several times in my life, and this is why I like it, and I thought it would be fun to take a photo with the bridge in the background.
    [​IMG]