What's new

So...what's your "forever soap"?

...and I don't mean your "if you're stranded on a desert island", or a "must-have soap that will always be in your rotation."
That's not what I mean.
I mean that, save for one or two ocassional exceptions, you found a soap that you enjoy so much that it is pretty much the only one you use.
For those of you who have found your one-and-only, damn near every day soap...what is it?

I tend to go for a best bang for buck within a certain price range.

So for me it would be a decision between erasmic bowl or proraso green.

Leaning more towards erasmic I really like it.

However I still have a few to try test .

To many good choices to add spice to my life. I have about 19 now and I forget that I have some and how great they are.

Tabac is my every Wednesday soap with Tabac cologne.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had to pick one soap to use for nine days straight at the beach.

I picked Australian private reserve bombora.

I’m still happy after 4 days. I’m actually missing my razor rotation more than my soap rotation.

Dr Harris lavender. Used it for almost a year straight once. Forced myself to use some of my other soaps just to finish them.

This is unobtainable for most of us. If I had to pick one it would be either Williams or MWF.

AoM; B.O.S.S.;Knight of the Veg Table;MFR2019

I don't see myself ever getting to this point, there are just so many great ones. If I HAD to pick one, I would probably say B&M Cool.

I have about 3 that fit that description. To pick just one it would be the humble Van Der Hagen Luxury soap. I use it as a puck and a stick.

If I had to pick only one I guess it would be Mickey Lee Kraken. That reminds me I have to get another tub.

Top Bottom