What's new

Attitudes in my neighborhood

Not going to comment one way or the other on the notion beyond saying that I support the 2nd Amendment, but the quote in the middle of the linked article stating, "It means God says you can carry," . . . smh.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
I applaud the sentiment and the movement in general, but I'm not sure whether it would withstand a serious challenge from a future anti-gun administration. I hope it will, especially if the trend continues to spread. The sanctuary cities for illegal aliens seem to be resisting federal laws for now, it will remain to be seen if this gun sanctuary movement will become as strong in their commitment.

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
My neighborhood is somewhat smaller. I live in an Old Farts Neighborhood and one of the reasons I chose this one was based on my initial drive through. Several of the homes in the neighborhood had their garage doors open and the walls covered by various targets. All looked to be from Lake Woebegone, like the kids the targets were all above average.

Of course since I moved in it brought the overall level down considerably but it is still what I would call a gun favorable neighborhood.

I'm liking this one though:

“The criminal misuse of firearms is due to the fact that criminals do not obey laws, and this is not a reason to abrogate or abridge the unalienable, constitutionally-guaranteed rights of law-abiding citizens."

0DBAF8BD-4253-44CA-BBFD-D7AD2740AD58.jpeg
And it’s official......

Top Bottom