What's new

What pocket knife do you carry?

***disclosure*** I work for Cold Steel ***disclosure***

As such, my collection is Cold Steel heavy (pics to come)

My current EDC at my desk is an Ultimate Hunter, and a Lucky One in my breast pocket.
The Hunter sometimes gets swapped for a Voyager or an AK-47 in OD green.

On the weekends, I like my Camillus rigging knife with G-10 scales.

Pics when I get home....

proxy.php
Citation Tanto H&K by Benchmade has been my go to for a while now.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Small, portable, functional for what I need, and minimal weight in the pack when I venture into the sticks.

Gerber Dime for me. Blade, screw driver heads, pliers, bottle opener.

Also have a couple fixed blade knives for paddling or fishing on a boat, don't recall the make/model but they're affordable and do the job.

kelbro

Alfred Spatchcock
I love the Kershaw Chive but they have a habit of disappearing. Just bought number 3. Maybe they are too small.

This old Waterville Cutlery. It is a little beaten up, but a good friend of my family have it to me. It is over 100yrs old and is great at holding an edge.
20170320_125508.jpg

I typically carry a few, today while in uniform, I have my leatherman wingman multi tool, a victorinox cadet alox in silver and a benchmade griptillian with custom g10 scales.

~J. Babcock
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Lockedin, do you work at the cold steel hq in so cal? I have been there several times in the last 6 months. I bought a ti light(which is now shave sharp, thanks to my boredom and making my own denim strop) and a recon(spear point, non serated) and my room mate bought a couple too. A guy I work with has several he has bought in the last couple years there too, he is the one who turned me on to cold steel.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

@Lockedin, do you work at the cold steel hq in so cal? I have been there several times in the last 6 months. I bought a ti light(which is now shave sharp, thanks to my boredom and making my own denim strop) and a recon(spear point, non serated) and my room mate bought a couple too. A guy I work with has several he has bought in the last couple years there too, he is the one who turned me on to cold steel.

Yep! I'm here in the Ventura store. Ask for Locke next time your in!

I dig the Recon Spear point and the TiLites - great knives!

Here's my carry for today (Fixed Blade Friday at the office) - Lucky One, and a San Mai Outdoorsman.

Attachments

• 20170323_072154.jpg
    20170323_072154.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 18
Today, a crkt kiss, half serated. Working in the office this week, so small and simple works fine and is more comfortable.

Top Bottom