What's new

What pocket knife do you carry?

IMG_1018.JPG
Also this little Moore Maker stockman I picked up at an antique store a while ago. It's one of the nicest small knives I've ever owned, very solid.

Kershaw leek & skyline
Esee zancudo
Benchmark Auto (military)
Leatherman juices & skeletool
Gerber various
small assortment of neck knives (cold steel & crkt)
small assortment of short bladed fixed (lt wright, Enzo, becker....)

Spyderco Advocate
Kershaw (?) Gray with assisted opening

Milwaukee Fastback Utility Knife (qty 3) scene i'm a woodworker
Harley Davidson motor tool
Stanley 12 in 1 multi-tool
etc.

View attachment 717730
This Falkniven TK3 has become my EDC.

Such a lust worthy knife. I eye balled that for a long long while, but couldn't bring myself to drop the coin. The jigged bone is as beautiful as I've ever seen and probably more so in person. I almost bought the TK4c since it's basically the same, except handle material. One day.... One day.

I have a HK Axis partial serrated for work use, Spyderco Air for dress (though the blade has rusted?!), and an Opinel #8 for general carry (especially if going to a restaurant).

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
My only criticism is the color of the handle. It's brown. The color along with the wrinkled texture gives it the appearance of a turd. No, literally. It's not regularly visible because it sits inside my waistband, but that also means it's warm when I handle it, which is an odd sensation on a knife that looks like a turd. On the good side, the knife has an organic look to it, with rounded shapes, so there's no "borrowed machismo" by handling a knife that looks like something cooked up on the set of Rambo. Perhaps CRKT would do well to change the color, though. Blue? Green?

***Gives it the appearance of a turd. No, Lliterally....

That's a good joke, Deacon Frank. ***

IMG_1939.JPG
This little Kershaw Leek came in the mail today. I like it, easy to see why these are so popular. It's a good smallish edc type knife, good looking and the speedsafe deployment is nice and crisp. Very light, thin profile.

The bone handle is the nicest I've seen too. The one thing I don't like is the crowns were plated in gold (color?) which wore off after a few years. Other than that, the steel is very nice as you know and the size is about perfect for my EDC.

Such a lust worthy knife. I eye balled that for a long long while, but couldn't bring myself to drop the coin. The jigged bone is as beautiful as I've ever seen and probably more so in person. I almost bought the TK4c since it's basically the same, except handle material. One day.... One day.

I have a HK Axis partial serrated for work use, Spyderco Air for dress (though the blade has rusted?!), and an Opinel #8 for general carry (especially if going to a restaurant).

Top Bottom