What's new

Vintage Avon find

@TheVez2 can you look in your book and tell me what all frags came in the following decanters?

Attachments

• cardriver.JPG
    cardriver.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 27
It's hard to tell what you have there from the pic. If that's the Stanley Steamer it had Wild Country or Windjammer. One Good Turn had Tai Winds or Spicy.

IMG_0612.JPG
IMG_0611.JPG
Hurray, My empty "Futura" Bottle arrived - Really like it and think it is one of the most, "NOT" Avon looking designs.

I will also add that from the remaining fragrance of the "Excalibur" AS I smelled - I will definitely be looking for some of that to refill it with- LIKE++ ( both the bottle and the aftershave that it use to be filled with

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Found a full Avon Barber Pole that I picked up for $3.00 while visiting an antique store today. The Old Spice mug was only $4.00.

IMG_4225.JPG

IMG_4226.JPG

The store had the Avon mother load. The majority were empty, a handful were full still. Ranging from $7-$10. I was tempted but thought better of it.

IMG_4219.JPG

IMG_4221.JPG

IMG_4220.JPG

IMG_4222.JPG

IMG_4223.JPG

IMG_4224.JPG

Found a full Avon Barber Pole that I picked up for $3.00 while visiting an antique store today. The Old Spice mug was only $4.00.

View attachment 775898
View attachment 775899

The store had the Avon mother load. The majority were empty, a handful were full still. Ranging from $7-$10. I was tempted but thought better of it.

View attachment 775900
View attachment 775901
View attachment 775902
View attachment 775903
View attachment 775904
View attachment 775905
you aren't kidding! I'm glad I'm not there, I'd be carting too much home.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
If they were a bit cheaper, say...half the price, then I would have gotten a few more. But at that price it adds up quick.

Nothing fancy, but after strong recommendations for me to take advantage of buying some Oland - I went back to my Avon lady seller for a full $3 Liberty Dollar of Oland- still in search of Excalibur and Tai Wind

Oland.JPG

I went to a flea market today. One of the booths had a bunch of Avon marked $1-3. I grabbed all the Spicy I could find plus a few others.

The Supper Shavers, Apothecary, and On Tap are all full of Spicy 21 oz total
The log is full of Deep Woods cologne
The Classic Lion is full of Tribute
The Pot Belly Stove is full of Bravo
DSCF0025.JPG
On the way home I stopped at an antique shop and saw a bunch more. This time they were marked $12-25 and most were empty. I almost asked if they needed to buy some more.:001_rolle

Top Bottom