What's new

Vintage Avon find

I went to a flea market today. One of the booths had a bunch of Avon marked $1-3. I grabbed all the Spicy I could find plus a few others.

The Supper Shavers, Apothecary, and On Tap are all full of Spicy 21 oz total
The log is full of Deep Woods cologne
The Classic Lion is full of Tribute
The Pot Belly Stove is full of Bravo
View attachment 776910 On the way home I stopped at an antique shop and saw a bunch more. This time they were marked $12-25 and most were empty. I almost asked if they needed to buy some more.:001_rolle
Great stuff

A friend from work was out of town for a couple days and came back with a few gifts for me.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Two bottles of Spicy and one of Oland. I don't think any of them had been opened before. I've already had an old bottle of Spicy, which is fantastic, but I'd never smelled Oland before and I'm really loving it out of the bottle.

A friend from work was out of town for a couple days and came back with a few gifts for me.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Two bottles of Spicy and one of Oland. I don't think any of them had been opened before. I've already had an old bottle of Spicy, which is fantastic, but I'd never smelled Oland before and I'm really loving it out of the bottle.
now that is a nice gift! I never did understand Avon's idea, however, of putting the white top on the amber bottom and amber top and the white bottom for the chess pieces, they should have been all amber and all chrome.

Ive picked these up over the last few weeks. Well the Avon stuff anyway. The other stuff Ive had for a while. Most were full. Some were less than full. Most in the boxes. Im really enjoying using this stuff.
IMG_20170422_023719554.jpg

Since I work in finance, I couldn't pass this one up. It contains 8oz of Spicy.
It's just like I always say. Avon made a decanter that will fit at least one of your hobbies, interests, or professions. Now you need to find the other "desk" items..... especially the Paid Stamp!

I've been slowing down on buying Avon lately. I probably have a lifetime supply of most scents already, but I can't pass up Spicy. This is the second time I found Clint, I'm really liking it, much better version of Oland IMHO. I saw a Brisk Spice and Sports Rally Bracing Lotion, but they were both empty.
DSCF0096.JPG

I've been slowing down on buying Avon lately. I probably have a lifetime supply of most scents already, but I can't pass up Spicy. This is the second time I found Clint, I'm really liking it, much better version of Oland IMHO. I saw a Brisk Spice and Sports Rally Bracing Lotion, but they were both empty.
View attachment 787454
I have Clint cologne which is pretty potent. How is the aftershave?

I have Clint cologne which is pretty potent. How is the aftershave?
This one is also cologne, but my Skylark is aftershave. I'll have to try them side by side to see if I can tell any difference, but with all the other Avon that I have both of, I notice very little if any difference.

Okay, wearing Leather again the other day...I get where you detect a minty scent in it. I wouldn't go as far as calling it minty, but there is something there that might lightly and loosely resemble a minty scent.
I just received a bottle of Avon Leather, and I most definitely smell a prominent wintergreen note.

Top Bottom