What's new

Vintage and unusual aftershaves: Post your photos

Found these at an estate sale yesterday. I've been looking for a glass Aqua Velva bottle, I was happy to find a full one. I don't think I've seen OS Long Lasting Cologne before, is it a different formula or just marketing?

$2016-12-17 19.38.20.jpg

Aftershave in a bottle I could not find anywhere else. Original manufacturer label at the back of the box. At the back, it has Leeming div. Pfizer Canada inc. Claire-Dorval, Quebec, therefore, it is not a reproduction product.

Hai Karate - don't know the year but was bought sometime in the 60's.

I believe it may be a pre-mass production market testing bottle before the known round bottles came out. Since it has a simple box and logo.

$hai karate.jpg

I saw some Hai Karate and Jade East at a flea market today, they had 6 or 7 different types, Cologne and Aftershave. They wanted $30 to $40 a bottle so left it for someone else. I did find some bargains though, it looks like someone didn't like their Christmas presents. Everything here was just over $20.

View attachment 714938

Saw a Skin Bracer aftershave bottle today in a junk store. It was an empty bottle but it was in the shape of a light bulb. I considered buying it but a sawbuck was a little steep for a bottle with no AS. There were some nice finds there though. I had no idea that the Skin Bracer in a light bulb existed though.

Not sure if this stuff actually stays the same over the years or not, but I tried mine a couple times, and some NOS Williams Talc, and I'm not sure how anyone used this stuff all the time? I just leave them sitting there full, Alcohol for me!

Top Bottom