What's new

Vintage and unusual aftershaves: Post your photos

Here's some vintage AS that I've found over the last few weeks. The Aqua Velva bottle is full, the Kings Men is about 3/4 full. The one on the right is called NUMERO UNO After Shave for the Man, it says it's made in Kansas City, MO. Has anybody ever heard of it before? The rest is AVON.

$2016-11-10 19.29.18.jpg

Wow! I'm going to have to track down that KC aftershave.
Bravo! On picking up the Bravo, it's one of my favorites. Also the Apothecary bottles are a great score.
Great Williams mug too! That's quite the score!

Wow! I'm going to have to track down that KC aftershave.
Bravo! On picking up the Bravo, it's one of my favorites. Also the Apothecary bottles are a great score.
Great Williams mug too! That's quite the score!

Thanks. I thought you would like the one made in KC. To me it smells a lot like AVON Leather. It's made by Luzier Inc.

Thanks.

I was walking past the check out counter and saw a guy set down a bottle Old Spice and walk away so I asked the lady if he was buying it. I guess he head me because he walked back up to the counter and said there's a bottle of lime back in the corner booth. I took off and found this bottle of Lime in the box with a $4 tag and setting next to it was the bottle of Skin Bracer for $1. I can't believe someone would leave a bottle of Lime, but I'm glad he did.

Top Bottom