What's new

The Never-Ending PIF PIF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, well, trying to stay current. Up for grabs:

1. brucered's Ginger's Garden artisan pineapple soap (Bruce just post if/when you decide to divert it.)
2. jay67212's Omega soap
3. hugh4's Naturelle Bleue artisan soap
4. hugh4's KMF Key Lime

...with items from Vlad & TheVez2 coming soon.

Who wants 'em?

Okay, well, trying to stay current. Up for grabs:

1. brucered's Ginger's Garden artisan pineapple soap (Bruce just post if/when you decide to divert it.)
2. jay67212's Omega soap
3. hugh4's Naturelle Bleue artisan soap
4. hugh4's KMF Key Lime

...with items from Vlad & TheVez2 coming soon.

Who wants 'em?

the KMF Key Lime is great...i'd recommend anyone who has not tried KMF to do so, and now is a good chance too. it's in my den right now, along with 3 other KMF tubes.

re: Gingers...i'll leave it open for B&B members, but if/when the time comes to give away locally, i'll do so and update the thread.

thanks for the updates Price.

OK I'll play, I have a puck of Crabtree & Evelyn Sandalwood grated into a plastic bowl. Used 5 times but burned the old face, who wants it?

Hugh4, I'll take the puck and KMF if it's still available. I'm going to rummage through the stash and see what else I can PIF.

OK, Here's my PIF. It's a 2-fer, you get both (No need to PIF 2 in return). The First is a 3 oz puck of Burt's Bees bay rum shaving soap. Scent is nice, lather isn't very thick, but is very slick. Also, a homemade puck that is between 3 and 4 oz, of Sandalwood shaving soap. I've PIFd two pucks of these before and had good feedback from those. I like it a lot, I just haven't touched it since I got to Afghanistan. I'll just make some more when I get home.

proxy.php

Has anyone got some different Floid aftershaves (currently in production)?

I have the suave version and would like to get a sample of the vigoroso and amber.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
About 8 months ago, someone started a "I have never tried this before" PIF. It was a huge success (IMO)- it allowed a lot of people to get involved in PIFing things, if only in a small amount. This thread is akin to that, so I want to give it a bump.

Darn! Looks like ya gotta sit on this thread like an ebay auction! LOL

WOW! THAT got from the middle of the U.S. to Denmark in a hurry! Gotta give Denmark's customs credit - they certainly didn't sit on that package for long :)

I only mailed that on Tuesday!

About 8 months ago, someone started a "I have never tried this before" PIF. It was a huge success (IMO)- it allowed a lot of people to get involved in PIFing things, if only in a small amount. This thread is akin to that, so I want to give it a bump.

One difference, here, though... I don't think anyone specified you had to have never tried it before - just that you'd give the product some love and use it up... I know the pifs I did were products I'd never get around to using up... The Bigelow, simply because I don't like the stuff, the Musago Real because I don't use it often, and had two tubes of it, and the Arko - well, if I live long enough I *might* have gotten around to using it, but I had 13 sticks of it and it gets used 1 or 2 days a month! :)

OK, Here's my PIF. It's a 2-fer, you get both (No need to PIF 2 in return). The First is a 3 oz puck of Burt's Bees bay rum shaving soap. Scent is nice, lather isn't very thick, but is very slick. Also, a homemade puck that is between 3 and 4 oz, of Sandalwood shaving soap. I've PIFd two pucks of these before and had good feedback from those. I like it a lot, I just haven't touched it since I got to Afghanistan. I'll just make some more when I get home.
I'll take it if your happy to post to Australia, its not actually that much you'll find. I have a stick of arko, about 70% of TOBS lavender. And i'll can also do a sample package of cella, Charlotte lemongrass and classic shaving rose (if I can find some small tubs i'll throw some more stuff in also)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom