What's new

The Never-Ending PIF PIF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don`t see any reason we shouldn`t be able to participate more than once as long as we PIF the same number of products we receive.
PIF`ing a big thing for receing two items seems like the fastest way to kill of the great thread.

Andreas, Chris, JC.

All 3 packages were mailed out yesterday.

Just a FWIW - when considering a PIF over-seas... I put Andreas' Musago Real cream in a flat bubble-envelope (I took the cream out of the box it came in, as it was just too thick/bulky to fit in the package, folded it up and put it in with the cream) and shipping was only a little over $5 for first-class postage. The moral of the story is if you are from US, the postage to send off a good-sized tube of cream or a puck or two of soap isn't gonna kill you. Honesty, I figured the postage might be closer to $10. I didn't think it was bad, considering it was less than twice the price of the domestic package to JC with the smaller Bigelow tube and a couple sticks of Arko thrown in, total weight was about the same.

This thread is getting pretty awesome.
Are we elegible to participate only once, or can we give and receive multiple times?

I hope we can participate multiple times... I don't see why not. I have more stuff to PIF!

Don`t see any reason we shouldn`t be able to participate more than once as long as we PIF the same number of products we receive.
PIF`ing a big thing for receing two items seems like the fastest way to kill of the great thread.

I'd say of course! Why not? You can participate as often as you like!

I'll take the Lea if it is still available. For PIF I have an unused shave soap from a local artisan. Lathers fantastically! Here's the ingredients: goat's milk, coconut oil, palm oil, safflower oil, glycerine, bentonite clay. Green Irish Tweed scent

Arco shipped today. Enjoy!

Thanks a lot!
up for grabs- I have an unused puck of an artisan soap that I got recently with an order. Who wants it?
Here's is a description:
The Bleue Bar pampers the skin without relying on adverse chemicals such as harsh sulfates, inimical dyes, unfriendly emulsifiers and the myriad of unnecessary and sticky, ingredients of conventional shaving gels. The Shave-so-Smooth Bleue Bar caresses skin with luxurious lather, silky ingredients and healthy compounds while ensuring a safe and smooth shave. Silken golden honey soothes and protects the hair follicles with its antimicrobial and astringent properties. Malva protects the top layers of the skin with its natural demulcent properties. The phytochemical constituents of sea buckthorn serve as anti-inflammatory agents while dulse, rich in vitamins C & E soothe the shaved area. The shave-so-Smooth Bleue Bar also doubles as a natural body soap!

Naturelle Bleue avoids harsh chemical processes while creating fresh, powerful beauty products. Naturelle Bleue products are nature derived and contain NO sulfates; phthalates; parabens; triclosans; petro-chemicals; phenols; coal tars; alums or non-vegetable derived glycerin.

Naturelle Bleue products use all natural stabilizers and preservatives such as unbleached beeswax, organic acacia gum, xanthan gum and aspen bark extract. All products are made the same month they are shipped.

Green Tweed soap taken by brucered

Thanks Justin.

and as promised, i agree to PIF a 100ml jar of The Body Shop ORIGINAL formula shave cream (the brownish spicey scented one, no longer available) to the 1st person who wants it and agrees to PIF something else on this thread. (i'll put a pic up tonight) if it's not spoken for by then.

PS...my Gingers Gargen Pineapple Glycerin Soap is still up for grabs...if no one takes it soon, i'll PIF it to a friend who is putting together a DE shave package for their nephew and would help them out getting started.

The Lea is on the its way! The Omega is still wanting a good home! I'm going to add another cream to the PIF in a day or two.

The Lea is on the its way! The Omega is still wanting a good home! I'm going to add another cream to the PIF in a day or two.

Hehe... I couldn't get a bit on my tube of Proraso either :) I ended up sending it to JC to send to an over-seas military buddy.

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
And it is here already, Brian! Wow!

I guess Iowa to Illinois is not such a stretch! Thanks, brother!

Thanks Justin.

and as promised, i agree to PIF a 100ml jar of The Body Shop ORIGINAL formula shave cream (the brownish spicey scented one, no longer available) to the 1st person who wants it and agrees to PIF something else on this thread. (i'll put a pic up tonight) if it's not spoken for by then.

PS...my Gingers Gargen Pineapple Glycerin Soap is still up for grabs...if no one takes it soon, i'll PIF it to a friend who is putting together a DE shave package for their nephew and would help them out getting started.
I'll take it!
I still have my puck of the artisan soap up for grabs and I will add some KMF Keylime to the mix now. Who wants it?

My wife has laid claim to this, but it will be replaced with something else and jay67212 has claimed the puck and possibly the replacement. Will update when it's final.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom