What's new

The Never-Ending PIF PIF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ pm sent. Now when I get home from the office I'll rummage through my den and get something up here tomorrow.

Holy cow, this thread is expanding fast! Up for PIF is this neglected puck of Mama Bear's Aged Spice soap. Its a wonderful soap, I just have others that I'm rotating through. Since there are a lot of posts here, please be specific if you reply that you are posting about this soap. As the OP said, "I will send this soap to the first person who claims it if...He promises to, once he receives it, post and do the same thing with some unwanted soap from his own stash. It's a win/win, really: you get to try something new, and you get rid of something you don't want."

$photo (1).jpg

PM sent for the MB Aged Spice. Ill put up a stick of Saint Charles Shave Bay Rum with a Twist. Used less than 5 times.
Great GREAT thread!

Last edited:
I would love to try new soaps and creams but I just started and all I have is a small sample of razorock cacao cream that I can't use as it burns my face.

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
I heard that JCinPa LOVES sandalwood! Maybe this will be his sandalwood revelation.

Hahahaha! Missed this earlier. Yeah, guess what I'm PIFing? :lol:

If I understand the rules, this is kind of a PIF chain thread? I like the idea. I'm not playing because I like to quietly keep active military guys in the sandbox supplied, quietly through PM. I have a stash ready to go which includes my Sandalwood collection. The military guys keep my collection trimmed and my bank book empty, but this is a great idea!

JC

I have a large tube of Lea that's been used twice. Works great, I just don't agree with the smell. And a I have a tub of Omega that's about 80% full. I'm going in a more "lavender" direction these days!

Hahahaha! Missed this earlier. Yeah, guess what I'm PIFing? :lol:

If I understand the rules, this is kind of a PIF chain thread? I like the idea. I'm not playing because I like to quietly keep active military guys in the sandbox supplied, quietly through PM. I have a stash ready to go which includes my Sandalwood collection. The military guys keep my collection trimmed and my bank book empty, but this is a great idea!

JC

JC, send me your address, nobody has spoken up for my new un-opened tube of Bigelow... (I guess it's just too easy to pick one up from a bath and body works) You can send it on to your Military contacts. The menthol might be refreshing in the heat!

JC, send me your address, nobody has spoken up for my new un-opened tube of Bigelow... (I guess it's just too easy to pick one up from a bath and body works) You can send it on to your Military contacts. The menthol might be refreshing in the heat!

Great idea, Brian!

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro

Done! My current guy is a sandalwood and menthol guy, so he will like it! Check your inbox, Brian.

Good idea, Bruce. Currently available, to the first person willing to PIF any other soap from his underused stash:

1. brucered's Ginger's Garden soap
2. jay67212's Lea and/or Omega
3. gigglemonk's SCS Bay Rum with a Twist
4. AndreasDK's OS mug (or did Vlad take that?)
5. whatever hugh4 has in store for us

I think that's current. Who wants 'em?

This thread is getting pretty awesome.
Are we elegible to participate only once, or can we give and receive multiple times?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom