What's new

The Never-Ending PIF PIF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very cool. I'm in! I have a crap-load of soaps and samples on the way so I'll grab and PIF as soon as I can!

Great idea el duderino.

I'll play.

I will PIF 1/2 of my stash of Klar Kabinett to 2 B&B members. This is a fine rose scented German vegetable based soap that is one hell of a performer.

Each pictured bar is approx 125 grams. Use it as a shave stick or mill it/press it into a jar.

1 chunk going to brucered

1 chunk going to shaveiam

As The Dude said " I will send this soap to the first person who claims it if...

He promises to, once he receives it, post and do the same thing with some unwanted soap from his own stash. It's a win/win, really: you get to try something new, and you get rid of something you don't want. If everyone in turn keeps it up, it could keep going for all eternity (or at least until someone offers up modern Williams). Sound good? All right, then...

Who wants it?"

Attachments

• $KK.jpg
    $KK.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 568
Last edited:
I'll play.

I will PIF 1/2 of my stash of Klar Kabinett to 2 B&B members. This is a fine rose scented German vegetable based soap that is one hell of a performer.

Each pictured bar is approx 125 grams. Use it as a shave stick or mill it/press it into a jar.

PM sent....if accepted and i'm PIF'd this soap, i agree to PIF one of mine.

Thanks

I have been PIF'd a bar of Klar from Greg1911...Thanks...so i'll keep it going, no sense in waiting for my bar to arrive...

here we go...

I will PIF a new new puck of "Ginger's Garden Pineapple Glycerin Round Soap" to the 1st person who PM's me and wants it. It may be manipulated for shipping purposes (flattened a bit), but can be reformed by melting with no problems.

As The Dude said " I will send this soap to the first person who claims it if...

He promises to, once he receives it, post and do the same thing with some unwanted soap from his own stash. It's a win/win, really: you get to try something new, and you get rid of something you don't want. If everyone in turn keeps it up, it could keep going for all eternity (or at least until someone offers up modern Williams). Sound good? All right, then...

Who wants it?"

Attachments

• $IMG_4300.jpg
    $IMG_4300.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 548
Up for grabs is a Old Spice mug with fading on the red words Old Spice but other than that in good shape.

$old spice mug.jpg

Last edited:
Okay then, to keep things up to date (somebody tell me if I missed anything), currently up for grabs are:

tube of C.O. Bigelow from bkfist
Arko stick from bkfist
Ginger's Garden soap from brucered
Old Spice mug from Andreas DK

...with two more items coming soon from salazch12 & shaveiam.

Who wants 'em?

I would take the mug, but it's a long way to ship from Denmark. Anybody from across the pond want it?

I'll offer a 5oz container of QED Fresh Lime shaving soap. Great sent and lather, it just doesn't work with my skin no matter how I try it. PM me if you are interested.

I have been given a cream from across the pond and will therefore send to you guys as well.
The mug is yours Vlad - just PM me your address exactly as it shall be written to reach you (read: I am not used to ship stuff to Obama-land).

I would take the mug, but it's a long way to ship from Denmark. Anybody from across the pond want it?

I'll offer a 5oz container of QED Fresh Lime shaving soap. Great sent and lather, it just doesn't work with my skin no matter how I try it. PM me if you are interested.

very nice offering...i already have something coming my way, by way of this thread, or i'd be all over this one!

I will grab it.

I got a stick of arko up for grabs who wants it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom