What's new

The Graveyard!

ive only been doing this for 4 months now so my list is small, vdh glycerin, col. conk lime, vdh select. before i started wet shaving, probably somewhere around 40 cans of gillette and edge goo.

The Body Shop cream in a tube. I have come to like the scent and I am very pleased with the lather, so I went to the local TBS store and got the tub. Funny, I went from thinking the scent is something I can put up with until it's gone to something I look forward to smelling in the morning.

Now it's being replace by a cream that one poster here described as smelling like dirty socks.

Well, nobody said life was fair.

Lets see...

-1 tube of Tom's of Maine mint
-1 tube of Speick (replaced)
-1 tube of Musgo Real
-1 tube of Old Spice shave cream
-1 tub of Classic Shaving bay rum shave cream (replaced)
-1 tub of QED tangerine&spearmint shave soap (replaced with other flavors)
-4 bottles of Thayers after shave (replaced)
-1 bottle of Thayers Superhazel
-1 bottle of QED bay laurel aftershave conditioner (replaced)

Since i 've only been at this 2 1/2 years my list is fairly short:

Puck of Col. Conk's Bay Rum
Puck of Col.Conk's Amber
Puck of HBS Bay Rum-replaced!!!!!!!!
1 bottle of Dickinson's W/H.
(my SCS Cool Lime in the Stainless Steel bowl isn't long for this world either.)

marty

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Today, I finished off my bottle of Aqua Velva. This was the smaller-sized bottle that I got to try this stuff out a while ago, and I already have a larger-sized bottle of both the blue and the green (historians familiar with the Byzantine empire will chuckle) to replace it.

Through almost two years, I have only finished off one puck of cheapo Wilkinson Sword shaving soap, and one bottle of Nivea Replenishing Balm. I also threw out my old boar hair brush, but I'm not sure if that counts.

I finished a bottle of ARKO Commando After Shave Gel. The stuff smells great and it's super-cooling. I bought a new bottle ASAP!

I'm coming up on the end of a tube of Speick as well as a bottle of AV Ice Blue.

Thinking of going without Speick for a while but replacing the AV. I'll keep you posted.

The only thing I have finished so far is a jar of Proraso Pre. I was this close to finishing some store brand after shave balm, when I discovered that an after shave splash is working better for me.
Now it's sitting in the bath room, waiting for me to finally put it out of its misery. But I don't see that happening any time soon...

One jar of Proraso pre post. Replaced.
Speick AS splash. Also directly replaced. Wonderful stuff.
1 Vergulde Hand soap, the first ever soap I used since giving up on canned goo.

Just finished off a bottle of Skin Bracer aftershave by Mennen :biggrin:

Will be 2 years in January and so far-
1 puck classic shaving sandalwood
1 tub AOS sandalwood cream
1 AOS aftershave balm sandalwood
1 tub T&H Ultimate Comfort Shave Cream
1 puck VDH soap (pink)
1 clubman Bay rum after shave
1 clubman lime sec after shave

One bottle of Nivea Extra Soothing Aftershave Balm.

I bought it about a year ago, estimate I used it about 150 days out of the last year. I guess I like the stuff! I'm thinking of replacing it with a different ASB (maybe Brut since everyone rates it so high, or maybe TRSC to go with the shave cream I have). I'm sure that eventually another bottle of the Nivea will find its way into my "shave den" (ie, shelf).

-Mason

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Just finished off a tub of Mama Bear "Gent's Lemon" shave soap. I probably wont get another, as there are other MB scents I like better.

Finished off my Gentlemen's Refinery Unscented A/S balm. Great stuff, I'll definitely pick up some more in the future.

Also killed a bottle of Proraso Splash. God I love this stuff. I need a gallon jug. :blush:

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I just finished off a jar of Proraso Pre-shave. I've already got a bunch more jars ready, so no worries about a prorasoless shave!

I FINALLY finished off the first tub of cream that I ever bought... Coate's Rose that I got when I joined. She was a wonderfully masterful creation that will live in my memory. Excellent scent, long lasting lather and superior lubrication. I will miss her for sure! Hopefully Coate's will manufacture another like her!

Adieu my sweet!

I just finished a tub of Nancy Boy Signature Shave Cream (the one I won in the Carnival prize package) and have another on order.

Fantastic stuff. Next time I won't wait until I'm out of it before ordering . . . I only did this time because I still have plenty of the Replenishing left.

NANP™

Here I go - first full tube/tub/box/puck of anything I've completed:

1 tube of Ingram's blue

I just weighed the tub of Proraso Green I'm concentrating on at the moment and I've used a total of 63g out of 147g in the tub (using a balance and a full tub of Proraso white) since July... so this should last well into next year :smile:

Top Bottom