What's new

The Graveyard!

neutrogena lotion with the spf....

and, since discovering it, 3 bottles of CDG Avignon.

I LOVE layering Avignon with L'Artisan Passage d'Enfer. Like a catholic funeral. Incredible.

1 tube of C&E Sandalwood--glad to see it go
1 puck VDH Delux soap--not bad
2 bottles AV Musk--One thing I never run out of

I just bought some
Speik
TOBS-Mr Taylor cream
Wars
KMF Uncented Pump
Col Conk Bay Rum soap

So it may be a while before i add anything else.

1 tube C.O. Bigelow Cream - have another waiting and don't use it that often
4 oz bottle of Royall Bay Rhum that Duckster PIF'ed me that he got at the carnival. I will be sad to see this one go. I will have to pick up some after the holidays.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
1 tube C.O. Bigelow Cream - have another waiting and don't use it that often
4 oz bottle of Royall Bay Rhum that Duckster PIF'ed me that he got at the carnival. I will be sad to see this one go. I will have to pick up some after the holidays.

Dare I mention that you can get it in 8oz bottles ... :001_rolle

Polished off a 7oz bottle of Aqua Velva today, and a bottle of Proraso AS balm is on its last legs...

-- John Gehman

YES! Time for More Castle Forbes Lime...I bought this cream about a year ago, and have used it faithfully once a week for that whole time...around 50 shaves from one tub...and we say it's expensive...I got it for $42 including shipping and it cost me about $0.85 a shave...Sounds pretty inexpensive to me!

Pure luxury!

To date I've used up: a puck of Williams - my intro to wetshaving, albeit with a mach 3; a tub of TOBS St. James. Not very much, I know :)

I'm getting some soap for my friends for Christmas, and I was (half) jokingly saying I could just get some for myself, too... SWMBO said the dreaded "You don't really need any more soap..."

I guess that means I should concentrate on a) using up the soap so I do need more... and/or b) buying up creams instead :lol:

OldSaw

The wife's investment
I polished off a tube of European Gillette shave cream today. If it is still in the bathroom I'll post a pic.

SCS Cranberry Crush Shaving Cream and I'll add Mama Bear's Christmas Rose Shaving Soap that I will use up in the next few days

Just killed the last bit of my first tube of C.O. Bigelow. :c17:

Used more than normal, but there wasn't enough for two uses.
Lather coming out of my ears :eek: :biggrin:

Was well worth it, I am on 24 hours, and still no shadow.

On the bright side, I still have two tubes in my closet! :w00t:

In the last year I have finished off a small round of classic shaving bay rum soap.

Then the SSAD & SCAD set in, you know the rest of the story...

one bottle of Thayer's original witchhazel
one tub of Body Shop shave cream
one Nivea Sensitive After Shave Balm

I have a LOT of soaps and creams to use up... these acquisition disorders are frightening... :smile:

Top Bottom