The Badger & Blade Podcast Is Live!

Discussion in 'B&B Video Library' started by Toothpick, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Toothpick

Toothpick Moderator

[​IMG]
    B&B Radio is now available in podcast format, so you can listen to your favorite show on the go :w00t:

You can find us on the iTunes store by searching "Badger & Blade" or use this link http://www.badgerandblade.com/feed/podcast to find us on all your favorite media players.

Subscribe now to catch up on the latest happenings on Badger & Blade.
    We will feature discussions on: Traditional Wet Shaving, Razors, Soaps, Aftershaves, Interviews, News You Can Use. Of course B&B Radio, which airs on Youtube, will also be available for your viewing listening pleasure.

Subscribe to this great Podcast, and visit our website
    Keep in touch with Badger & Blade via FaceBook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube.

2. skypsyd

skypsyd Steward Contributor

Fantastic!!

3. Cool, I can throw it up on my podcast playlist!

4. mdevine

mdevine Moderator Contributor

I've listened to several already, and look forward to more.

5. Prof. Moriarty

Prof. Moriarty Steward

Awesome.

6. dexutter

dexutter Contributor

This is so awesome!

7. alex2363

alex2363 Contributor

Freaking awesome

8. Graybeard57

Graybeard57 Steward Contributor

I'm always happy to see B&B's name out in the public eye. Now I'll listen to the podcast, too. I'm torn though, because I want to continue to give the youtube offerings a "thumbs up," as that helps push it up their charts. Guess I'll find a work around that manages to do both. :wink2:

9. skypsyd

Thanks Bruce, and look at it this way, you will get to hear my Silky Sweet Radio Voice twice:tongue_sm:lol:

10. Graybeard57

Umm, yeah, that's what I meant to say...

11. skypsyd

Um.. yeah I guess what I said may not be the best way to increase listenership HAHAHAHA

12. Graybeard57

I was a Navy journalist in print and broadcasting. You do have a good broadcasting voice, Dave. I hear mine as a little thin, but I know that many people don't like the sound of their on air voice. Your podcast is excellent, IMO.

13. skypsyd

Thanks Bruce, my voice was much better when I did radio in College, but smoking, bourbon, and yelling at car races, and AGE, made it a bit gravelly, but I just call it my male Brenda Vicarra Voice, LOL And a compliment like that makes this all worth it, and KUDOS to [MENTION=59338]Toothpick[/MENTION] for making the podcasts a reality. More to come!

14. DoctorShavegood

DoctorShavegood Contributor

Sounds like a salesman's voice. :laugh:

15. skypsyd

That's Professional Insurance Brokerage Consultant Advisor to you BUB!:lol: or PIBCA LOL

16. DoctorShavegood

I could tell you what do with that CPCU designation.

17. skypsyd

Ya well, I stopped putting those on my business cards years ago as it sounded like Klingon LUTCF CLU, CPCU I like PIBCA, we could be the PIPBCA BROS and make cheeseburgers and underwrite policies:lol:

18. DoctorShavegood

Same here...wait...I don't have any.

...I still use my LUTCF. :001_smile

19. skypsyd

Yes I just looked at my card I still have that one on there, LOL

20. DoctorShavegood

Funny.