What's new

The Badger & Blade Podcast Is Live!

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member

proxy.php

CLICK HERE
B&B Radio is now available in podcast format, so you can listen to your favorite show on the go :w00t:

You can find us on the iTunes store by searching "Badger & Blade" or use this link http://www.badgerandblade.com/feed/podcast to find us on all your favorite media players.

Subscribe now to catch up on the latest happenings on Badger & Blade.
We will feature discussions on: Traditional Wet Shaving, Razors, Soaps, Aftershaves, Interviews, News You Can Use. Of course B&B Radio, which airs on Youtube, will also be available for your viewing listening pleasure.

Subscribe to this great Podcast, and visit our website
Keep in touch with Badger & Blade via FaceBook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm always happy to see B&B's name out in the public eye. Now I'll listen to the podcast, too. I'm torn though, because I want to continue to give the youtube offerings a "thumbs up," as that helps push it up their charts. Guess I'll find a work around that manages to do both. :wink2:

I'm always happy to see B&B's name out in the public eye. Now I'll listen to the podcast, too. I'm torn though, because I want to continue to give the youtube offerings a "thumbs up," as that helps push it up their charts. Guess I'll find a work around that manages to do both. :wink2:

Thanks Bruce, and look at it this way, you will get to hear my Silky Sweet Radio Voice twice:tongue_sm:lol:

Um.. yeah I guess what I said may not be the best way to increase listenership HAHAHAHA

I was a Navy journalist in print and broadcasting. You do have a good broadcasting voice, Dave. I hear mine as a little thin, but I know that many people don't like the sound of their on air voice. Your podcast is excellent, IMO.

Thanks Bruce, my voice was much better when I did radio in College, but smoking, bourbon, and yelling at car races, and AGE, made it a bit gravelly, but I just call it my male Brenda Vicarra Voice, LOL And a compliment like that makes this all worth it, and KUDOS to [MENTION=59338]Toothpick[/MENTION] for making the podcasts a reality. More to come!

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Thanks Bruce, my voice was much better when I did radio in College, but smoking, bourbon, and yelling at car races, and AGE, made it a bit gravelly, but I just call it my male Brenda Vicarra Voice, LOL And a compliment like that makes this all worth it, and KUDOS to @Toothpick for making the podcasts a reality. More to come!

Sounds like a salesman's voice. :laugh:

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Ya well, I stopped putting those on my business cards years ago as it sounded like Klingon LUTCF CLU, CPCU I like PIBCA, we could be the PIPBCA BROS and make cheeseburgers and underwrite policies:lol:

Same here...wait...I don't have any.

...I still use my LUTCF. :001_smile

Top Bottom