What's new

SOTD Tabula Gratulatoria - August 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my favourite combos- Valobra stick and Rooney 3/1. Fantastic shave and shot, Jimmy!:thumbup1:

It took some time/practice with the Valobra stick to get great lather, but what a pay out! I love it, now I am seeking out other great Italian soaps/creams.

I was not kidding when saying that many new B&B members were posting some truly stunning shots. Like this one posted here! Very well done, Jimmy! :thumbup1:

Thanks! Done with my trusty cell phone camera, ha! Just wait until I get a real camera.

Sorry for the absence of my individual comments tonight, but I've been totally occupied in the B/S/T forum. Great shaves and photos, gents.:thumbup::thumbup:

Pre Santa Maria de Novella // Yardley //
Bronzenbrush TGN 24mm ST //Valet // Alum //
Thayers original // Floid Balm​
proxy.php

Nicely done, yet again!

Some very nice shaves leading into the weekend
Thank you for sharing Gentlemen :thumbup1:

Friday

Proshave Scuttle
Vie-Long 13061, horse
6/8 George Johan, Sheffield

Edwin Jagger Premium Shaving Cream, Sandalwood
Floïd The Genuine After Shave
Annick Goutal Eau d'Hadrien EdT

Have a nice day, Gentlemen :001_smile

proxy.php

I am really starting to appreciate these lovely straights now. Great shot, Soren. Those scales look wonderful!:thumbup1:

I was selling, Bill, not buying! The DEs are now gathering dust and need a good home.

You're cluttering this discussion with needless irrelevant details... LOL :001_tt2: Just because you were selling for you doesn't preclude you from buying for ME!!! :w00t:

Great shave and shot, Bill. MdC always provides an incredible shave!:thumbup1:

Thanks, David. Between the Maxtom and the MdC, you just can't ask for much more!!!

awesome!!!
proxy.php

My favorite of Robert's razor emporium:
proxy.php

Nice vintage feel and object placement!
proxy.php

Last edited:

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Really busy this week, my friends. And really no time for individuals comments. :blushing: But all the shots posted this week in the SOTD forum were marvellous. Excellent, Gentlemen! :thumbup1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom