Derby Extra Blade
Merkur Barrel-Grip Razor

Software:
Truefitt & Hill Pre-Shave Oil
Edwin Jagger Sea Buckthorn Shaving Cream
Generic Witch Hazel
Edwin Jagger Sea Buckthorn Moisturizing Aftershave Lotion

G'day Mateys!

I have one of those pewter handle C&E brushes -- you don't see them around much. Very nice!

proxy.php

my well used Aristo Jr. with Red IP​

a side note to Mr. Antique Hoosier: it is currently a sunny 5 degrees F here. By Friday it might top out at... 20F.
Photo of the month! Artistic eye.

Sunday

Schick black-handled "type I1" Injector / Chinese-made Schick-branded Injector blade / Kent BK4 / Provence Santé Verlaine shaving soap / Publix WH / Provence Santé Verlaine after shave

This was my first shave with a near pristine black-handled "type I1" Injector. The shave was a little on the rough side, but I'm not ready to attribute that to the razor just yet. I got an excellent shave, regardless, and took no abuse that the witch hazel couldn't handle.

No shave yesterday.....Very nice shave today

Noxzema
Valobra stick
Rooney Heritage Ali 3
Merkur 39c/Feather(2)
Alum Block
Proraso Splash
Bigelow 1200 ASB

Great photos today, gentlemen. This SOTD thread is becoming my chief enabler . . . as if I needed more enabling. :blushing:

Rooney 1/2 Finest / EJ Chatsworth Barley DE / Gillette Swede
SCS Bulgarian Rose Soap / TSD Sensitive Splash / Diptyque Tam Dao​
full

Last edited by a moderator:
Great shots today, Gentlemen. Vasco, Jon, Rob, Eelco, Mark, Ceri and everyone else, thank you for sharing your Sunday shaves! I know I'm too late to mention everyone (man, there are a lot of great pics already), but I am thrilled that this thread has become so popular!!

Here's my contribution to the Sunday party:

proxy.php

Moss Scuttle
British #22 w/ 7 O'Clock yellow
Rooney 1/2 super
Ralph Lauren Safari SS (in a C&E bowl)
Thayer's AStringent WH
Ralph Lauren Polo Double Black AS Splash
Ralph Lauren Polo Double Black EdT

I know that Polo AS and EdT don't get much love, but I really like the Double Black (and the Explorer) -- so shoot me. :biggrin:

The SS is tallow 1st and very good, if not quite in the same league as its more illustrious tallow soap brethren. All in all, a dang fine shave! :001_smile

Impressive photo, Neil. As usual :thumbup1:

great shaves today & great pics, too - it's very cool to see new members here (and new entries by longer-term members)...

a few words about your enabling:

I own a lot of stuff. Many razors, many brushes, and a growing collection of soaps & creams and after-shaves & colognes/EDTs.

This is all your doing, my friends!

I read about your shaves here, or I see pics of your shaves - and I want to try the stuff you use!

So - my shave den is almost full.

My bank account is almost empty.

My SO is wondering about the amount of time and money I am spending on B&B and dbay and with various vendors,

My postman and UPS guy are angry with me for having to drive all the way up here to drop off the numerous packages I receive almost daily.

Thank you all.

Please, keep posting....

great shaves today & great pics, too - it's very cool to see new members here (and new entries by longer-term members)...

a few words about your enabling:

I own a lot of stuff. Many razors, many brushes, and a growing collection of soaps & creams and after-shaves & colognes/EDTs.

I read about your shaves here, or I see pics of your shaves - and I want to try the stuff you use!

So - my shave den is almost full.

My bank account is almost empty.

My SO is wondering about the amount of time and money I am spending on B&B and dbay and with various vendors,

My postman and UPS guy are angry with me for having to drive all the way up here to drop off the numerous packages I receive almost daily.

Thank you all.

Please, keep posting....

:wink2: :001_smile :badger::badger::badger::badger::badger:

Valet Autostrop w/ Feather blade
B&B Essential brush
Thayers WH
Body Shop Maca Root Cream & Razor Relief

proxy.php

A friend supplied a blade for this old razor, so I had to try it. BBS Shave, no irritation. No I just need to find or make a strop for it, and find a few more spare blades... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom