What's new

Soaps like Cella red?

Are there any other soaps that smell like Cella red? I love the way this stuff smells!

I found a soap by a company called Moon called Amaretto Speciale that seems like it may be similar but I don’t know anything about it.

Any almond scented soap will be similar. From the Amaretto Speciale, TOBS Almond, Boellis Panama, Tcheon Fung Sing Red, Razorock P160, GFT almond, and many others. It's a pretty common scent in shave soap/cream and there are a lot of options available at just about any price point. Enjoy exploring them!

You can check the ingredients list for benzaldehyde, that is the almond scent most of these soaps use.

Vitos Red (comes in kilogram packs!)
3P (kilograms, vegetable-based)

1708142250455.png

1708142176728.png

Thanks guys. I went ahead and ordered the Moon Amaretto. Looking forward to checking out the other brands products as well.

Reactions: Kix
Any almond scented soap will be similar. From the Amaretto Speciale, TOBS Almond, Boellis Panama, Tcheon Fung Sing Red, Razorock P160, GFT almond, and many others. It's a pretty common scent in shave soap/cream and there are a lot of options available at just about any price point. Enjoy exploring them!
This. And also there's Captain's Choice 45th Parallel, which is pretty similar with the cherry note.

RazoRock Classic is very Cella-like.

Captain's Choice 45th Parallel is a delightfully wonderful soap. To my nose it is mostly sweet black cherry with less almond. CC 45th Parallel is different enough and wonderful enough to justify adding to the collection.

Vito’s red is an outstanding soap!! But it takes a LONG TIME to finish a brick!!
It took me about 9-10 months to finish a brick of Cella. I’ve heard that some people have had it last for two years. I would say that the brick of Vito’s I have right now will last me awhile but I’m using other soaps as well in my rotation.

You can check the ingredients list for benzaldehyde, that is the almond scent most of these soaps use.

Vitos Red (comes in kilogram packs!)
3P (kilograms, vegetable-based)

View attachment 1797467

View attachment 1797466
3P also comes in a smaller container as well. The smaller container seems easier to find for me. Can’t remember if the smaller one is 100 or 150 ml though

Amaretto Speciale has a stronger marzipan aroma than Cella has. Stronger and a bit sweeter. Very good performer also. If you love the scent of Cella, then you will love Amaretto Speciale from Moon soaps.

It's Cella on steroids.

Top Bottom