What's new

Hi Everyone

Been lurking around for a while but recently signed up. Started wet shaving a few months ago. I started with DE razors & for the life of me I could not get a painless shave. Got some super close smooth shaves but never without irritation.

Picked up a razorock hawk on a whim to try it & the SE format was what I was looking for. The artist club blades seem to be a better fit for my wire brush of a face. recently picked up a yaqi remus & thats been just wonderful to use.

Started with proraso red & I still really like it but the moon soaps amaretto is my #1. It just smells so good!

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
Welcome to the B&B community.

I started out with an AC razor and used it for my first 5+ months of wet shaving.... I really enjoy that format, though I have several DE razors now and enjoy them as well.

Welcome to B&B!

Glad you found a razor that works well for you. Stick with it for at least six months.

If you ever decide to return to DE razors, focus on those that clamp down on the blade very close to the cutting edge. As someone who also has thick whiskers, this attribute made a huge difference in the quality of shave I was able to achieve.

Good luck and welcome.

Top Bottom