What's new

SHARK WEEK 2023: July 11-18!!

I'm in! Eight days a week!
Shark, Shark Plat, JAWS blade and JAWS razor.

Maybe some toothy slants too!

Code RED!
IMG_4925.jpeg

"Oh, just one more thing.."
I'm in.

Just imagining Columbo as a wet shaver now

Wow, what a great razor you have here. My wife bought that model for me on a whim. She knows I love a good razor. Come to think of it, it really pairs well with a Polsilver blade. Those are hard to come by these days. You know what's interesting is that the murder victim had a stash of them in their house that was stolen the day of the crime. Such a shame to lose so many good blades you can't get anymore.

Oh, just one more thing... I noticed that despite having started shaving with a safety razor only six months ago you have quite the stash of Polsilver blades.

Last edited:
Just imagining Columbo as a wet shaver now

Wow, what a great razor you have here. My wife bought that model for me on a whim. She knows I love a good razor. Come to think of it, it really pairs well with a Polsilver blade. Those are hard to come by these days. You know what's interesting is that the murder victim had a stash of them in their house that was stolen the day of the crime. Such a shame to lose so many good blades you can't get anymore.

Oh, just one more thing... I noticed that despite having started shaving with a safety razor only six months ago you have quite the stash of Polsilver blades.
Quite authentic, your write up.👍

Btw, If I happened to be the suspect, I had to ask for a plea deal... I love those Polsilvers... but I just can't find the receipt 😉

20230707_185915.jpg

Top Bottom