What's new

SHARK WEEK: July 24-31!!

I’m impressed with the Shark Platinum in my sampler pack. Next up will be the Shark in the yellow wrapper. Are these the ones more preferred by you guys? Do we think it’s possible to get more than 2 good shaves out of a blade? I stopped at 2 with my Shark Platinum.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I’m impressed with the Shark Platinum in my sampler pack. Next up will be the Shark in the yellow wrapper. Are these the ones more preferred by you guys? Do we think it’s possible to get more than 2 good shaves out of a blade? I stopped at 2 with my Shark Platinum.
Please see my post #799 in this thread, lol. It CAN be an excellent blade, but I only have a medium thickness of beard, with medium thickness of the hairs themselves. Not too thick or too thin.

Get ready, get set!! And get your blades!! The biggest event of the year occurs next month!

July 24-31, 2022 Discovery Channel hosts SHARK WEEK, the longest running and one of the most popular events on TV!

So a great opportunity for B&B. Get Your Blades Ready!! You have several options that are worth trying.

There will be BLOOD in the WATER!! It is a tough week to be a seal! :behead::behead::behead:

@BigJ , any plans for a Shark Week 2023?

I smell blood in the water......
shrkfin1.gif

shark.gif

Since our Kangaroo Whisperer from Australia Is going to show the Roos how to shave I am jumping in right now.!

Shark SS Blade #1 Shave #1
Tools: Yaqi Wolfman Razor, Dr. Selby soap & Plissoft brush.
The Shark blade swam through the slick Dr. Selby soap with no problems, It was like the Shark was on steroids or roller skates.
No blood in the water this time just a DFS. :thumbup1:

Top Bottom