What's new

Proraso red cream holy cow!

I'm just tired of disposable anything! Car brands, (Marriages and GF's in my case. Lol) tools, culinary, electronics, shoes, appliances, furniture. People think I'm crazy obsessed conspiracy minded when I not only say "They don't build em like they used to." I would much rather reclaim an old piece of history that I know will reliably and simply work for 2 to 4 lifetimes if maintained properly. I can't deal with things that you need to rely on that fail to just work with integrity. Especially in an emergency situation, that doesn't work as it should if well maintained. The other thing is...In the last 60 or 70 years, we went from a society that took serious pride in its craftsmanship domestically and internationally. No longer. Also. Corporations realized its not profitable to them to build products that last more than 5 years if that to keep them relevant. I say spend your money wisely on products that have stood the test of time. Second hand if you have to.
couldnt agree more.
its hard to find products that were painstakenly put together that are top quality and stand the test of time.
for example I have a pair of Trickers boots (had them for 8years) and they are as good as new.

but back on topic (apologies MODS), Im a big fan of proraso.

Top Bottom