What's new

PIF for the DE Curious - Delurk and Win a Starter Set

Okay. I've been dying to start wet shaving for a while. I've been lurking here for about a week! I still have not abandoned my cartridges (Sensor Excel - old school!) But - I'm starting to gather the things I need. So...

... I'm in. This is incredibly generous. I hope I get everything in the right place!

I leave it to you to make this decision. I see you just joined B&B so it's up to you as to whether you already have most of what you need to shave or not.
Bob,
I'm out... I believe that Flywhy55 or himself62 are far more deserving. I've used a DE for a while but just started the aquisition of different soaps and blades. I have been looking at upgrading my brush and since I posted here I've spoken with Rudy Vey and the brush I decided on has already been made. Your PIF is terribly generous!!!

Okay - it looks like both Flywhy55 (who barely just met the requirements :thumbup1:) and himself62 are the two entrants in this giveaway. I'll be back after random.org does 25 coinflips - Flywhy55 will be heads and himself62 will be tails.

Looks like @Flywhy55 is our winner. Congrats! And welcome to both of you. I hope you come to love B&B as much as I do.

2017-03-06_09-19-58 coin flip.jpg

Looks like @Flywhy55 is our winner. Congrats! And welcome to both of you. I hope you come to love B&B as much as I do.

Thank you so much, bobmsp! I'm really getting excited. My bathroom is starting to LOOK like I'm shaving with a real razor. So many choices, but I'm realizing that I can both try multiple tools and methodologies and continue using using them, so I have fewer reasons to pull the trigger.

Thanks again, and I'll have to do a PIF soon to re-pay your generosity - as soon as I get enough stuff to do one!

And a warm, welcoming handshake goes out to himself62!

I came home to an awesome package in the mail. Now I'm all set up for my shave tomorrow. I am starting with one of the Persona Lab Blue blades that bobmsp included with his PIF. I'm going to start with the L'Occitane soap then close with Dr. Jon's Classic Aftershave Tonic.

Thanks again, bobmsp!

IMG_7719.JPG

IMG_7722.JPG

this was is such a cool and generous PIF. enjoy yourself. I'm a newbie on this forum too and have had such a great welcome and feedback.

Top Bottom