What's new

Open Comb October

Are we gonna post our SOTD's here?
edit - Nevermind! I guess we can just mention OCtober SOTD in each post in the SOTD thread.

Last edited:
Hi,

As it happens, I have a new-to-me Fasan Double Slant OC on its' way to me right now. My plan was to use it for a month, so it fits right in with Open Comb Tober. :thumbup1:

Stan

OK Gents, I just signed in for the October Highlander Challenge and when I saw this I figured i would go with an open comb. So, I'm in with a 1930's Gillette Goodwill New. I just received this razor as a PIF from a member (Mike) when i was struggling to master a Cadet open comb I bought from another member! This OCtober focus will give me a month to dial in my OC technique.

I've got a WTB for an open comb in B/S/T right now so hopefully I can participate even if it's only for part or most of the month!

I will give it as best of a shot as I can, there might be a week where I am out due to being part of a pass around box. But I am also starting a week early using my Gillette New this week and will continue to use it for at least most of October.

Top Bottom