What's new

NFL 2017

Case Keenum to the Broncos. I should've figured that, I guess. Especially with Gary Kubiak now Broncos Senior Personnel Advisor. They're both from Texas and Kubiak brought Keenum into the NFL in 2012 as an undrafted free agent for the Houston Texans. He's pretty good and a relative bargain that leaves some cap space for other needed players. Not bad. Happy that Kubiak will be on the Broncos draft room this year.

Hope the Kubiak-Keenum connection musters the same success they had in Houston.
Well, Kubiak isn't coaching anymore. Keenum has always been pretty decent I thought. Last year certainly raised his stock value. Not as much as Cousins raised his value though. Now the Vikings have Cousins but cost them a lot. They also have former Broncos QBs Trevor Siemian and Kyle Sloter. It's a small world in the NFL I guess. Poor Nick Foles who raised his value now than any QB seems currently headed for the role of backup QB, although he got a Superbowl ring and is playing for a great team.

Hope the Kubiak-Keenum connection musters the same success they had in Houston.
Willie McGinest just said on NFL Total Access that he thought Keenum was a great fit in Denver and that Case Keenum was the most productive quarterback this year out of the pocket. Not that used to Willie saying positive things about Broncos personnel moves, hah.

Willie McGinest just said on NFL Total Access that he thought Keenum was a great fit in Denver and that Case Keenum was the most productive quarterback this year out of the pocket. Not that used to Willie saying positive things about Broncos personnel moves, hah.

Not everyone is so certain about the signing. Keenum had a great year last year but has been a journeyman QB prior.

Case Keenum Will Only Help Broncos Sink Deeper into Mediocrity

Time will tell.

Top Bottom