What's new

NFL 2017

Steelers blow opportunity to sit alone atop their division, losing 23-17 to Chicago in OT. Chicago ran all over against them. Bears' defense was stout, Roethlisberger wasn't sharp, and the Steelers couldn't mount a running game. Not the Steelers best day. :(

logo.png

Steelers deserved to lose after hiding in the locker room. I've followed them since the 70s. I'm giving all of my Steelers gear to Salvation Army tomorrow. At least my Sunday afternoons will be free, now.

Steelers blow opportunity to sit alone atop their division, losing 23-17 to Chicago in OT. Chicago ran all over against them. Bears' defense was stout, Roethlisberger wasn't sharp, and the Steelers couldn't mount a running game. Not the Steelers best day. :(

View attachment 823625

Not sure what’s going on with their offense, but surely they’ll start to get hot. My Packers aren’t off to a blazing start either, but you just never know what magic Aaron Rodgers will pull off. Still, a comfortable winning margin would be nice!

The offense has been inconsistent. Ben's passing has been off, or maybe's it's the timing between him and receivers. It appears that Tomlin is determined to run Bell into playing shape. Hope it works.

My Ravens had a major FAIL in London this weekend...on a couple of levels.

I am no longer watching them -- or any other NFL teams. My limited paraphernalia has gone to the landfill, and my DVR has been de-programmed.

Color me disgusted.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"

I am no longer watching them -- or any other NFL teams. My limited paraphernalia has gone to the landfill, and my DVR has been de-programmed.

Color me disgusted.
Ditto. My fear is my beloved MSU Spartans will start this. If so, I suppose my weekends will become more free...

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Let's stay away from this thread becoming intertwined with anything political. We have so many other things to talk about, like the powerhouse in the NFC East that is The New York Football Giants. :surrender:

Titans fan here. Looked very good against the Seahawks this past week, but I will admit that the Seahawks are not what they have been in past years. Russell Wilson is going to have a long year with that offensive line.

Color me disgusted.

Today, I tried to cancel my subscription to NFL GamePass and they would not do it. It took them several hours to get back to me - they said they were processing a lot of requests. HA! I bet!

It’s been pretty surprising football so far with only a handful of undefeated and winless teams through three weeks. The Chiefs definitely look to be a contender (even with game manager Alex Smith) and the Falcons almost took a loss against Detroit last week. The winless teams have also all played tight games to date.

Great competition so far, hopefully the Packers Thursday night game lives up to the wild Rams / 49ers game from last week.

My Packers got the win last night, but suffered a number of injuries. The illegal hit on Davante Adams was brutal and a bit upsetting to see him go down like that. Onto the weekend games and a mini-bye week for the Packers.

I was born a Bears fan ... and married a Packer fan ... in the past year or so my allegiance has evolved as the Bears just got worse and worse ... That hit last night really pi$$ed me off and I think I'm just done with the Bears. Not to say the Packers "do it the right way" but it's very clear to me that the Bears don't care who they bring in to play, nor is there any accountability AT ALL across the organization.

My dad's probably rolling over in his grave but I'm so disappointed in that team.

I was born a Bears fan ... and married a Packer fan ... in the past year or so my allegiance has evolved as the Bears just got worse and worse ... That hit last night really pi$$ed me off and I think I'm just done with the Bears. Not to say the Packers "do it the right way" but it's very clear to me that the Bears don't care who they bring in to play, nor is there any accountability AT ALL across the organization.

My dad's probably rolling over in his grave but I'm so disappointed in that team.

I’d really love to see a targeting rule implemented in the NFL that pretty much mirrors the one currently in place in college football.

Now onto Da Bears... I do not like John Fox, but I did like Lovie Smith. It’s been all downhill in almost every aspect since he left. The NFL like most things is pretty cyclical so the suffering won’t last forever. (Unless the Bears move to LA with the Chargers and Rams :001_tongu)

Been watching NFL games for almost 60 years. Pats (now the UnPats) and Steelers (now the Kneelers) have been favorite teams until now. I'll never watch another NFL game. I'm done with stupid jocks who hate the country that pays them $15mil a year.

Top Bottom