What's new

March 2013 Kentuckiana Meetup - ROLL CALL!

Okay ladies and gents, it's that time yet again. Next month's meeting will be Sunday March 10th at 4:00pm. We have moved the time up to accommodate a longer event.

As far as the location, it will be somewhere in Southern Indiana, but the exact location hasn't been nailed down yet. I think we still have CubReporter checking into the time that the bourbon bar is open. I will keep everyone posted as more information is gathered.

So. Who is in??

I'm in, not sure if that place is open on sundays or not.

If Match Bourbon Bar & Lounge in Jeff, their face book indicates that is closed on Sundays.
I'm not part of the group yet but follow the activities. Maybe some day I'll make it.

$match lounge 1.jpg
$Match Lounge 2.jpg

There he is! I was wondering when you were going to pop up in these. It's been a while! Thanks for the front-end research.

And there's no love lost on my part about the bar closed on Sundays. We can certainly go elsewhere. I know we've done Hooter's twice before, but I've no problem with going for a third visit.

I just got from Daytona fella's. It was a very long 14 days. I'll be there for sure. I'm ok with Hooter's or whatever else we pick. Any of y'all try Rich O's on Grant Line Road in New Albany? Very good selection of beer and great Calzone's and Pizza.

Hooters it is! Just don't forget that we're moving the time up AND daylight savings time begins. See you there!!!

Hey fellas,

I wish I could be there but the band and I are on the road down in Vicksburg and Memphis that weekend. I guess I will have to wait till next month to make good on my contributions.

Have fun, I know you will

YOU WHAT?!?! Why you low-down, no good, dirty, yellow so-and-so! I mean. uh.. cool. See you next month. hahahaha

Thanks guys, I didn't even notice it until this thread. As you all have probably figured out, I am a master of observation.

Top Bottom