What's new

January 2013 Kentuckiana Meetup

PT's ? :lol:

That would be the end of my leash for meetups.

Should we trade all Rose scented supplies?

Just kidding! What do you have in mind Ernie?

Valentine's themed, huh? Sounds good. Whatcha thinking? Run with it, use this as a brainstorming session.
Over-priced dinning, rose & chocolate scented everything & then arguments & sleeping on the couch? No thanks, I don't miss those days. LOL

President's day is also in February. I'll brainstorm, and everyone else should. Gonna jam to some Apalatin and Portishead while watching The Barret-Jackson Auction, i'm sure i can come up with something.

Glad you guys like the Skin Bracer. The Old Spice cream is wonderful. What do you think about trading some SE and DE razors? I have a few that I could spare. I'm not talking about your pristine cased razors, but if any of you are thrift/antique shop junkies like me, you probably have a few in used but working condition. I may even have an OCMM if any of you really hate your face.

That Old Spice cream is fantastic, I concur. I just have to learn how to use less of the stuff, it lathers for days. I'll have to add it to my list of regularly purchased stuff.

Also, thanks to Ixtab for The Veg sample! As it turns out, I believe I am chosen. Even SWMBO gave her seal of approval.

I've got at least one razor I can throw in that pile, MillerMan. Maybe two, if anyone can help me figure out how to solve a blade gap issue...

I've got a few razor's I can bring. I'm also gonna have some samples of the sub-zero preshave (That stuff is coooooold).

Top Bottom