What's new

January 2013 Kentuckiana Meetup

So inventory at work is officially over!!!! We are just one week away from the meetup, and I'm looking forward to it!

Had some beers with MillerMan tonight at one of my favorite pizza and beer joints. Hope to make it to Hooters Sunday.

Nice! The more the merrier! HOPEFULLY, I will be able to make it to my super-secret location and pick up some gifts for those in attendance.

Whew! It has seemed that many events have popped up trying to keep me from the meetup but today all of these have been postponed and I will be there.

No word on my buddy who I thought might be interested, but I'm still riding in with MillerMan tomorrow night. See you guys there!

Anyone have a GEM 1912 w/ short handle? I will bring a case that I just purchased on BST that I thought would fit my 1912 but the handle is too long. If interested bring your GEM and we'll check for fit.

Awesome. Okay, so I have made my super-secret run and now have loot to distribute to the gang! Can't tell you what though, you'll just have to wait and see. I've put together some stuff for the new guys too, to make sure their start into wet shaving is a good one!

I know its kind of late notice but, my schedule changed and I have to work now. Hopefully I can make the next one. I hate not being able to bid on my job!

Looking forward to the meet tonight. I'm bringing the badger again. I'll also be bringing some blades and a few undecided items. Anyone hear from Tom (Hoosier Trooper)?

I know it's a little late, but i've been busy with work. I had a blast at the meeting and met some great people. I've also fell in love with the Old Spice Cream. That stuff is awesome. Thanks again and I look forward to next month.

Right on, man! I look forward to next month as well. Maybe we should have a theme? Thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions?

**I used Skin Bracer today. Annnnnnd just about every day since receiving it. Soooooo awesome.

Top Bottom