What's new

January 2013 Kentuckiana Meetup

Okay, for everyone in the Kentucky and Indiana area, next month's meetup will be Sunday January 6, 2013 at 6:30pm again at the Hooters in Jeffersonville. I can't remember our waitress's name but I will call up there and hopefully we can have a table set aside for us with room for our toys.

Be there or be square!

Okay, due to annual store inventory at work, the meeting will be shifted to Sunday the 13th. Will you guys still be able to make it?

I hope to make it. I put it in the calendar w/o putting where it's at. SWMBO already thinks its weird that I want to meet up with a bunch of guys and talk about everything related to shaving, but to do it at Hooters is just one step too far for her, so the less she knows, the better.:thumbup:

I think I can make it. I've got a buddy who uses DE razors, but I'm not sure he's been collecting. I'll try to bring him over to the dark side and invite him, too!

Heck yes, eBorraga, we have room for a new guy!!! I'm a new guy myself, but that hasn't stopped me!! Feel free to join us, you are more than welcome. KyMash is another new guy who will be joining us too. It is sounding like we are going to have a bigger turnout than last month. This is cool!

Cub - bring the newb!!! Is Mike coming again? He didn't respond to the thread, although I see his SOTD posts on FB all the time...

Okay, for everyone in the Kentucky and Indiana area, next month's meetup will be Sunday January 6, 2013 at 6:30pm again at the Hooters in Jeffersonville. I can't remember our waitress's name but I will call up there and hopefully we can have a table set aside for us with room for our toys.

Be there or be square!
Linsey was her name

jbrown, yes there is only one in jeffersonville. The address is 700 West Riverside Drive Jeffersonville, IN 47130. Glad you can make it!

IXTAB, good memory! I just pulled my receipt and it said "Lynsey R." as our server. I didn't remember her name, but I DO remember her birthday is at the beginning of February :devil:

Heck yes, eBorraga, we have room for a new guy!!! I'm a new guy myself, but that hasn't stopped me!! Feel free to join us, you are more than welcome. KyMash is another new guy who will be joining us too. It is sounding like we are going to have a bigger turnout than last month. This is cool!

Cub - bring the newb!!! Is Mike coming again? He didn't respond to the thread, although I see his SOTD posts on FB all the time...

I'll be there. Trying to figure out what to bring for the platter. Might be some Skin Bracer in someones future.

Top Bottom