What's new

I need your advice...new brush time

image.jpg
image.jpg
Post pics when it's received..... Got to see it!!!! :a14:

Rudy just email these pics of my new brush. He's going to set the knot a little deep at 46mm. I really love look of this brush and I know it will be a great performer. Thanks for everyone's help. And thank you Rudy Vey.

image.jpg
Got it today. Totally awesome...beautiful brush. But my heart was broken when I saw what looks like a razor blade cut on the bottom of the handle. But here it is.

I'm very happy with my Omega 6214 silvertip. Lathers and like crazy (Use mostly creams). Hasn't lost a hair yet after 6 months of use. Instructions that came with the brush warned NOT to push when lathering, rather use the brush like a paint brush. Pushing the brush can cause the hairs to break. Probably true with any good badger.
Here's a pic of the brush:
Omega-6214 Brush.jpg

proxy.php

Reviews on Omega brushes are really good. It's a thought.

Mikey

Last edited:
Good morning Glazed...yes I contacted Rudy as soon as I pulled the brush out of the box, the razor nick was seen immediately. And yes I agree, it's a shame.

No, he hasn't responded to my email and pictures yet. I just received the brush yesterday and didn't get to open it until late afternoon. I'm sure Rudy will respond Monday.

Top Bottom