What's new

Goodbye P.160

Oh oh, I predict some complaints flying over to PayPal in the not so distant future.

You should be ashamed of yourself :tongue_sm:lol:

I think their site was basically ok. The Italian tax number (compulsory) makes it only for Italians. Foreigners can not order as they do not have such a number. You have found a way to bypass this. So you have "hacked" their site :lol:

Last edited:
Man, I generated my Italian tax code and everything but when I get to the final checkout I get this error. :mad3:

ERROR:
TIMESTAMP: 2010-11-10T17:43:36Z
ACK: FAILURE
SHORTMESSAGE: SHIPPING ADDRESS INVALID CITY STATE POSTAL CODE
LONGMESSAGE: A MATCH OF THE SHIPPING ADDRESS CITY, STATE, AND POSTAL CODE FAILED.
ERRORCODE: 10736

Man, I generated my Italian tax code and everything but when I get to the final checkout I get this error. :mad3:

ERROR:
LONGMESSAGE: A MATCH OF THE SHIPPING ADDRESS CITY, STATE, AND POSTAL CODE FAILED.

Perhaps they are working on their site? As said their site is aimed at Italian customers. Now all these foreign buyers have drawn attention.

ERROR:

I'm still able to log in and go trough the checkout procedure.

Isn't the RazoRock shaving cream from the same factory where they made P160?

Look in the Vendor Corner or shoot RazoRock if you want to make sure.

I'm happy with my TOBS/Proraso :001_cool:

Ah... I changed part of the URL and it got me a little further along in the process. I was able to log into paypal and select checkout there, then I got this:

SHORTMESSAGE: INVALID DATA
LONGMESSAGE: THIS TRANSACTION CANNOT BE PROCESSED. THE SHIPPING COUNTRY IS NOT ALLOWED BY THE BUYER'S COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE.

I don't know... they probably cracked down on shipping to the US. Good luck with your orders!

Ah... I changed part of the URL and it got me a little further along in the process. I was able to log into paypal and select checkout there, then I got this:

SHORTMESSAGE: INVALID DATA
LONGMESSAGE: THIS TRANSACTION CANNOT BE PROCESSED. THE SHIPPING COUNTRY IS NOT ALLOWED BY THE BUYER'S COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE.

I don't know... they probably cracked down on shipping to the US. Good luck with your orders!

Sounds reasonable. He would make a hugh loss on the shipping to America...

I had my first shave w/P.160 today and it is every bit as great as expected. It's right up there w/Cella and Valobra but I think I like the smell of this best.

Thanks to Joe @ Italianbarber.com for making this available (I got the large size) and the very quick shipping.

Tony

I've been using P. 160 most days for the past two weeks and just pulled the trigger on two blocks of Morbido. Hopefully that'll last me a lifetime :thumbup1:

They informed me that the shipping cost on my order is not ok. Which is quite right. Of course I immediately offered to pay for the difference.

Today I got a second mail stating that shipping abroad is more expensive. Again I replied I am happy to pay for that, and I pointed out I have placed order nr 105 with them. So far no statement how much the shipping would be, also no change in my order status. I really hope I can get my hands on some Susan Darnell / Vitos products (no, not P160 ;)).

Top Bottom