What's new

Goodbye P.160

Ixnay otednay and

shavine.ie has some, actually 500g less than they had a few minutes ago.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
If Cella decides to get out of the SS biz then I might start to worry. Volabra is nice but had the damn box it comes in and the menthol has no menthol in it that I can tell. Still a great performer.

Cella will remain on the market, do not worry. And Valobra has even more solid bases.:thumbup:

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
ive been using Morbido for about 3 weeks straight. That says something considering i have about 30 soaps/creams

Okay, I have to ask. What's the difference in performance between Duro and Morbido?

I love my Cella but have never tried P.160. What's to recommend one over the other? Let's say I'm interested in at least trying it out before the end comes if there's enough of a difference to be worth it.

Okay, I have to ask. What's the difference in performance between Duro and Morbido?

I love my Cella but have never tried P.160. What's to recommend one over the other? Let's say I'm interested in at least trying it out before the end comes if there's enough of a difference to be worth it.

Scent goes to Cella and a slight "slickness" advantage to P160. YMMV though. I personally enjoy Cella a lot more.

Duro and Morbido to me are one in the same. The Duro is not much more "Duro" than the Morbido but I'll say the say consistency as Cella.

All three are amazing.

Marco, maybe you should see if Biochimica SpA would be willing to sell the formula and process to some enterprising person who would be willing to make P160 and sell it as a specialty product. After all, they are dropping it, so they won't be seeing any money from it, so why not sell it off as an asset? I could imagine a decent market for it, especially with a couple of other basic scents to make a product line with the same basic soap. Can you say "Fougere"? Mmmmmmm...

I could imagine a decent market for it, especially with a couple of other basic scents to make a product line with the same basic soap. Can you say "Fougere"? Mmmmmmm...

If P160 would have been scented I would have never used them and it would have lost a lot of followers. The unscented, cliche "barbershop" smell like Cella or Valobra is a part of what attracted their following.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Marco, maybe you should see if Biochimica SpA would be willing to sell the formula and process to some enterprising person who would be willing to make P160 and sell it as a specialty product. After all, they are dropping it, so they won't be seeing any money from it, so why not sell it off as an asset? I could imagine a decent market for it, especially with a couple of other basic scents to make a product line with the same basic soap. Can you say "Fougere"? Mmmmmmm...

What you are saying is 100% correct. But, honestly speaking, I doubt that a huge international company like Biochimica SpA is going to discuss such a thing with me or any of us... I think it should be another leading company, specialized in grooming goods, to make this kind of proposal.

I was just about to pull the trigger on a 1kg block of morbido from shaving.ie but shipping to my location in the States came out to over $16. Wow, that really killed it for me. The product itself was about $25. Any vendors that can ship it for less?

I was just about to pull the trigger on a 1kg block of morbido from shaving.ie but shipping to my location in the States came out to over $16. Wow, that really killed it for me. The product itself was about $25. Any vendors that can ship it for less?

Order 3 blocks and the shipping will really sting.Even with the high shipping cost it is still a little cheaper than I have seen it sold at vendors here in the States.

Paul

Top Bottom