What's new

Goodbye/1,000 Posts PIF

I would truly love to be in, but unfortunately, I haven't reached 250 posts yet. Sad to see you go and and we all wish you nothing but the best. I'm sure I will soon know what you're going through. I have a baby boy due at the end of May and I'm sure he will want to have all the hobbies just like his dad does now :001_302:. Again, good luck with everything!

I normally don't get in these as I have an abundance of products that sit unused but I'm in and promise to give away what is anot used along with some of my own stash, hate to see you go and wish you the best in your future interests.

My daughter is very involved in the sport of rowing and I have volunteered my time to help promote her rowing club, and the sport in general, using social media.

Very cool! Good luck to you and your daughter. I think a good arm shave helps in rowing? :001_cool:
Hope you still pop in once in awhile.
Oh, and I'm in! Lots there I have never tried and as others have mentioned will generate some future PIFs!

proxy.php

I admire you and your dedication to your daughter's interests. Please stop in when you have opportunity & all of the best to your family. Not in.

I'm sorry to see you go, but thank you for the opportunity in this PIF. I'm in!

Hope you'll come back and see us sometime.

Not in, but awesome PIF. Also, we'll be here. So when you get more time, feel free to head on back. I tend to do the same depending on what life events go on.

We are sorry to see you go and hope you stop in sometime and let us know how you are doing. Good luck to you and your daughter.

This is an amazing and generous PIF. I am in but like others I would PIF most of these great items to others.

Top Bottom