What's new

Goodbye/1,000 Posts PIF

what a fun (and generous) PIF, I am happy to have had a chance to put my name in. Congrats to the winner and many thanks to Yminoh.

View attachment 764398 So after being on this forum for a couple of years I've decided to drastically reduce my time here and on other forums. I've learned so much from the members here in regards to products and technique but I've decided to stretch my creative juices and work on a new project that will take up the majority of my free time.

I reached a 1,000 posts a little while ago so I have decided to combine the 2 events into a PIF. Everything in the picture that follows will be given to the lucky winner. I'm not going to list everything out so hopefully you can see what's included. If you have a question on something I will do my best to answer. The items shown are some of my favorite products and soap makers that I was introduced to in my time here. Some are used and some are brand new.

Rules:

1. Must have at least 250 posts
2. Lower 48 States due to the aftershaves and shipping costs
3. Random number generator will be used
4. Just say I'm in
5. PIF will be open until Friday, March 3

Good Luck!
I've been here since 2012 but I guess I don't qualify, I'm more of a lurker. Anywho, are you giving up wet shaving all together, going back to cartridge, electric?

Just wanted to say a HUGE thanks to Yminoh for this pif win. The package arrived today and it is amazing. I will be posting my experiences with these great items as time goes by. I wish you well in your new endeavors.
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wanted to post how much I've been enjoying all the great products from Yminoh! There were some really cool products in there that I've never tried before. Some truly unique shaving experiences. Many thanks out to him and what a great group of people we have here.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Just wanted to post how much I've been enjoying all the great products from Yminoh! There were some really cool products in there that I've never tried before. Some truly unique shaving experiences. Many thanks out to him and what a great group of people we have here.
Great to hear!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I'm glad to hear they are working out for you. Have you tried the Gillette Spoiler blades? Those are my favorite blades.

Top Bottom