What's new

Geo F. Trumpers

I got the sampler pack a few weeks back and I have used the sandalwood and violet creams so far, having started out with their Limes soap and Almond cream for traveling. Of the two, I prefer the sandalwood, but the violet is quite nice too - my lather was white though. The scent was pleasant, not too strong and I would certainly consider it, but it's currently 4th after GFT's Limes, Sandalwood and Almond.

I have only tried the coconut so far. It has performed superb over any cream or soap I have tried so far. The wife likes it also but I have to keep hid from her or it wouldn't last long :)

I'm a huge fan of the violet. So is my brother. I had to buy him a tub of it for his birthday so he would stop using mine. It's not cheap (in Australia at least), but it lasts for AGES. I bought mine well over a year ago and I still can't see the bottom.

Spend the $6 to buy their sample pack from the Trumpers website (includes the cost of shipping from the UK).

You can decide for yourself which you like best. You may find that you like one of their other scents even better than the ones you listed above! Plus, you'll receive some of their cologne samples as well.

Terrific place to start.
I Just ordered a sample kit directly from Trumper's in London cost was 8.00 Pounds? which is $12.58 approx. US dollars

the standout ones for me so far are the Violet, Coconut and Sandalwood..

My wife loved the sandalwood and violet

Thanks guys for the advice. I'm ordering the the sample pack. BTW, it's now £8, which is still a good price, I believe.

Trying to do a poll of Geo F. Trumpers and trying to see which is the best? Is it Violet, Coconut, Rose or Almond? Should it even be worth trying if you have used TOBS before?

Thanks!

Absolutely,without doubt,their best is the Coconut. It ranks at the very top of all creams(by all makers),along with Castle Forbes Lime,IMO.

Craig

I quite like them all. I guess my favourite is the almond, and least favourite is the limes. Never tried the GFT cream. The coconut does have a nice scent, like Malibu liquer. I did try and taste it once but it doesn't taste as it smells!

Range is

Rose
Violet
Almond
Sandalwood
Limes
Coconut
GFT

I liked Almond a lot for it's smell (smells like Air Head candy) and performance, and I loved GFT's scent but hated the performance because mine became hard and didn't moisten back up when I lathered it. Their skin food is great though.

I like to coconut oil cream. Smooth, rich, thick....

Now the Limes is another (horror) story all together. They should call it limes pepper spray not shave cream

I liked Almond a lot for it's smell (smells like Air Head candy) and performance, and I loved GFT's scent but hated the performance because mine became hard and didn't moisten back up when I lathered it. Their skin food is great though.

Thanks

I tried to order the sampler online but they don't ship samples to Canada
I emailed the address listed on the site and a rep got back to me explaining the situation (something about alcohol in the mail again:angry:)
She then offered to ship me a package in the mail..get this...at No Charge!

Love it

Used the GFT lime exclusively for years. Dropped it in favor of DR Harris lavender but now rotate these and more. The GFT coconut seems richer and creamier and is quickly establishing itself as a favorite among my tub creams.

Top Bottom