What's new

EIGHTH ANNUAL "One Blade in February" Challenge - 2017 Edition

Wasn't there a "fixed four" challenge, too?
The "Fixed Four For March Madness 2018" (FFFMM 2018) thread will be up mid-February Jeff. :wink2:
upload_2018-1-13_20-4-6.png

Here's a link to last year's thread.

I got 18 shaves out of an old 70s Wilkinson Sword blade last year (I know some have got upwards of 50), but this year I just cannot face it.

I have some Polsilvers on the way from a German vendor. I can't think of a better blade to use for a one-blade month. I loaded my last one in my qshave around two weeks ago and I've completely lost track of how many shaves I have on it, but I've been using it exclusively, shaving daily, since I put it in. If it keeps going it might be a most of January and all of February blade.

Hi,

I don't think I will be in this year. I am contentedly running a US Personna in my Fasan for 15 or 16 days. Of course my knowledge as to how far I can go came from OBF. I have also run the P74 test over two OBFs. 30 days the first and 15 more on the second.

I think I ran the US Personna blades in both a SC and a LC NEW last year. So, on second thought, I might try a New Improved or a 1934 Aristocrat this year. I will have to peruse this thread from the beginning and see just what I did last year......

Stan

Top Bottom