What's new

Baker's Dozen: Corrupted Quotations Edition

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Change a Star Trek quote to "I CAN HAZ CHEEZBURGER?" dialect.

1. I IZ DOKTER, NOT UR PILLO!
2. May U livez long 'n' alwayz haz catnipz.
3. I Khaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!! hasz cheezburger?
4. SILENCE! DIS TRIAL IZ OVAR! U IZ GUILTY. ON ALL COUNTS U IZ GUILTY. AN ACCORDIN 2 UR OWN LAWS, DIS COURT HAS NO CHOICE IN FIXIN PUNISHMENT. U WILL HANG BY TEH NECK CAPTAIN, TIL U IZ DED, DED, DEDED! SAY HI TO TEH BASEMENT KITTEH
5. HELLO COMPOOTER ... I CAN HAZ KEE-BORED?
6. I CANNA CHANGE TEH LAWS OV FYSICS CAPTAIN KITEH.
7. Grey URL iz hot?

Ad Astra

The Instigator

4. SILENCE! DIS TRIAL IZ OVAR! U IZ GUILTY. ON ALL COUNTS U IZ GUILTY. AN ACCORDIN 2 UR OWN LAWS, DIS COURT HAS NO CHOICE IN FIXIN PUNISHMENT. U WILL HANG BY TEH NECK CAPTAIN, TIL U IZ DED, DED, DEDED! SAY HI TO TEH BASEMENT KITTEH
7. Grey URL iz hot?
8. TAKE UZ OUT OF ORBITZ MR. SUMO, WARP FACTUR CAT-TREETZ.

AA hmmm.

7. Grey URL iz hot?
9. TEH NEEDZ OV TEH LOTZ DA OUTWEIGH TEH NEEDZ OV TEH FEW

7. Grey URL iz hot?
10. CANZ YOUZ STOP PULLING ONZ DAT TRACTA BEAMZ PLEEZZ.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
]Change a Star Trek quote to "I CAN HAZ CHEEZBURGER?" dialect.

7. Grey URL iz hot?
11. I CAN HAZ BEAMUP, SCOTTEE?

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member

7. Grey URL iz hot?
12. YOU CAN HAZ LIFE, PEEPULZ!

7. Grey URL iz hot?
12. YOU CAN HAZ LIFE, PEEPULZ!
13. ACT, AN U CUD EAT DINNR. FINKZ, AN U CUD BE DINNR - Klingon Cat Proverb

Clean up a movie quote to play on primetime TV.

1. If we want to hear you talk, I will shove my arm up the back of your jacket and work your mouth like a puppet - Samuel L Jackson, The Other Guys

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member

1. If we want to hear you talk, I will shove my arm up the back of your jacket and work your mouth like a puppet - Samuel L Jackson, The Other Guys
2. Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you monster-trucker, say what one more Goll-durn time!

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member

2. Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you monster-trucker, say what one more Goll-durn time!
3. "That's bold talk for a one-eyed fat man."
"Fill your hands, you stinky ditch!" --Rooster "John Wayne" Cogburn, True Grit

4. "Let me tell you something, amigo. You pull any of your zany antics with us, you flash a piece of birthday cake on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it in your locker and close the combination lock 'til it goes click." - Jesus Quintana, The Big Lebowski

4. "Let me tell you something, amigo. You pull any of your zany antics with us, you flash a piece of birthday cake on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it in your locker and close the combination lock 'til it goes click." - Jesus Quintana, The Big Lebowski
5. Within your 'purview'? Where do you think you are, some BBC regency costume drama? This is a government department, not some dainty Jane frou frou Austen novel! Allow me to pop a jaunty little bonnet on your purview and place it on your noggin with a lubricated horse bridle! - Malcolm Tucker, In the Loop

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member

5. Within your 'purview'? Where do you think you are, some BBC regency costume drama? This is a government department, not some daintyJane frou frou Austen novel! Allow me to pop a jaunty little bonnet on your purview and place it on your noggin with a lubricated horse bridle! - Malcolm Tucker, In the Loop
6. ... so he hid it, in the one place he knew he could hide something: his cowbell. Five long years, he wore this watch in his cowbell. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal in my cowbell for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you. (Captain Coons, Pulp Fiction)

5. Within your 'purview'? Where do you think you are, some BBC regency costume drama? This is a government department, not some dainty Jane frou frou Austen novel! Allow me to pop a jaunty little bonnet on your purview and place it on your noggin with a lubricated horse bridle! - Malcolm Tucker, In the Loop
6. so he hid it, in the one place he knew he could hide something: his cowbell. Five long years, he wore this watch in his cowbell. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal in my cowbell for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you. (Captain Coons, Pulp Fiction)
7. Well, fortunately, small boys are extremely springy and elastic. So I think we'll put him in my special BLEEP-pulling machine. That should do the trick. - Willy Wonka

Last edited:

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member

6. so he hid it, in the one place he knew he could hide something: his cowbell. Five long years, he wore this watch in his cowbell. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal in my cowbell for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you. (Captain Coons, Pulp Fiction)
7. Well, fortunately, small boys are extremely springy and elastic. So I think we'll put him in my special BLEEP-pulling machine. That should do the trick. - Willy Wonka
8. I am Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, your senior drill instructor. Train hard and do what I say. That is all. (Sorry, there was a lot of editing needed.)

8. I am Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, your senior drill instructor. Train hard and do what I say. That is all. (Sorry, there was a lot of editing needed.)
9. Billy Batts:.I'm only kidding with you, we're having a party, I just came home and I haven't seen you in a long time and I'm joshing with you, and you're getting a teensy weensy bit fresh. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.
Tommy DeVito:.I'm sorry too. It's okay. No problem.
Billy Batts:.Okay, salud..Now go home and get your finest shinebox.
Tommy DeVito:.Sir, you go too far! You, you malodorous toffee nosed pervert! - Goodfellas

9. Billy Batts:.I'm only kidding with you, we're having a party, I just came home and I haven't seen you in a long time and I'm joshing with you, and you're getting a teensy weensy bit fresh. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.
Tommy DeVito:.Sir, you go too far! You, you malodorous toffee nosed pervert! - Goodfellas
Doc4. You had best unwind yourself and start showering me with Tiffany cufflinks or I will definitely have to be fisticuffs!” – Gunnery Sergeant Hartman in.Full Metal Jacket

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member

Doc4. You had best unwind yourself and start showering me with Tiffany cufflinks or I will definitely have to be fisticuffs!” – Gunnery Sergeant Hartman in.Full Metal Jacket
10. Enough is enough! My patience with the airborne serpents which plague us has expired.

Top Bottom