What's new

Baker's Dozen: Corrupted Quotations Edition

Change Shakespeare's quote to modern times

1. It is not in the Star Wars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.
3. Signor Antonio, many a time and oft on the Yelp you have rated me about my monies and my usances. Still have I borne it with a patient shrug. But imma calling a lawyer.
4. The journey with a soul mate is pretty bumpy.
5. Friends, Romans, Countrymen ... like and subscribe!
6. Stay on Facebook, or quit Facebook? That's my First World Problem.
7. All the world's a stage.
And all the men and women merely playing on their phones, not looking at the stage

3. Signor Antonio, many a time and oft on the Yelp you have rated me about my monies and my usances. Still have I borne it with a patient shrug. But imma calling a lawyer.
7. All the world's a stage. And all the men and women merely playing on their phones, not looking at the stage
8. Romeo, Romeo ... Upload thy GPS Coordinates.

7. All the world's a stage. And all the men and women merely playing on their phones, not looking at the stage
8. Romeo, Romeo ... Upload thy GPS Coordinates
9. Better three texts too soon to tell them where you are than a minute too late.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member

9. Better three texts too soon to tell them where you are than a minute too late.
10. Lay on, MacDuff. And damned be him who first seeks to have this dispute resolved through tripartite mediation and UN peacekeepers.

10. Lay on, MacDuff. And damned be him who first seeks to have this dispute resolved through tripartite mediation and UN peacekeepers.
11. If then that friend demand why Trump rose against Obama, this is my answer: --Not that I loved Obama less, but that I loved America more. (Julius Caesar)

11. If then that friend demand why Trump rose against Obama, this is my answer: --Not that I loved Obama less, but that I loved America more. (Julius Caesar)
12. All the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten those little hands - Macbeth

12. All the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten those little hands - Macbeth
13. Alas, poor Yorick! I friended him, Horatio...

Change a Star Trek quote to "I CAN HAZ CHEEZBURGER?" dialect.

1. I IZ DOKTER, NOT UR PILLO!
2. May U livez long 'n' alwayz haz catnipz.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member

3. I Khaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!! hasz cheezburger?

4. SILENCE! DIS TRIAL IZ OVAR! U IZ GUILTY. ON ALL COUNTS U IZ GUILTY. AN ACCORDIN 2 UR OWN LAWS, DIS COURT HAS NO CHOICE IN FIXIN PUNISHMENT. U WILL HANG BY TEH NECK CAPTAIN, TIL U IZ DED, DED, DEDED! SAY HI TO TEH BASEMENT KITTEH

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Maybe He was screaming:lol:

proxy.php

CHEEEEEZZZZZZBBUUUUUUURRRRRRRGGGEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member

4. SILENCE! DIS TRIAL IZ OVAR! U IZ GUILTY. ON ALL COUNTS U IZ GUILTY. AN ACCORDIN 2 UR OWN LAWS, DIS COURT HAS NO CHOICE IN FIXIN PUNISHMENT. U WILL HANG BY TEH NECK CAPTAIN, TIL U IZ DED, DED, DEDED! SAY HI TO TEH BASEMENT KITTEH
5. HELLO COMPOOTER ... I CAN HAZ KEE-BORED?

5. HELLO COMPOOTER ... I CAN HAZ KEE-BORED?
6. I CANNA CHANGE TEH LAWS OV FYSICS CAPTAIN KITEH.

Top Bottom