What's new

Baker's Dozen: Corrupted Quotations Edition

Corrupt any great quote into CSI Miami/Dave Caruso one liner (add famous Yeah! Scream at end)

1. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. Well, looks like he reacted 100% to death....yeah
2. Beware of no man more than of yourself; we carry our worst enemies within us. Well, it looks like this guy's worst enemy finally got to him....yeah!
3. The verdict is in Frank, but the jury is out. Yeah!!!
4. We are a discreet sheep, we wait to see where the drove is going then we follow the drove...Looks like this victim got drove over. YEAHH!
5 To be or not to be, that is the question.....looks like the answer is not to be, just like this thread..Yeah!!
6. "Age is just a number, life is endless". ..well, looks like his number was up..YEAH
7. "Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive." ...well, looks like our guy is seriously dead. YEAHHHHHHHH!
8. "Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever"...well, looks like this dead guy may not need to learn anylonger, Yeah!!!!!

Corrupt any great quote into CSI Miami/Dave Caruso one liner (add famous Yeah! Scream at end)

1. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. Well, looks like he reacted 100% to death....yeah
2. Beware of no man more than of yourself; we carry our worst enemies within us. Well, it looks like this guy's worst enemy finally got to him....yeah!
4. We are a discreet sheep, we wait to see where the drove is going then we follow the drove...Looks like this victim got drove over. YEAHH!
5 To be or not to be, that is the question.....looks like the answer is not to be, just like this thread..Yeah!!
6. "Age is just a number, life is endless". ..well, looks like his number was up..YEAH
7. "Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive." ...well, looks like our guy is seriously dead. YEAHHHHHHHH!
8. "Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever"...well, looks like this dead guy may not need to learn anylonger, Yeah!!!!
9. "All I Can Tell You Is, I Wish I Had A Dime For Every Dime I Have." Well, looks like somebody dropped the dime on our perp. Yeah!!!

8. "Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever"...well, looks like this dead guy may not need to learn anylonger, Yeah!!!!
9. "All I Can Tell You Is, I Wish I Had A Dime For Every Dime I Have." Well, looks like somebody dropped the dime on our perp. Yeah!!!
Good one:lol:

10. "Without music life would be a mistake " ...looks like this perp didnt have any music, Yeah! !!!!

10. "Without music life would be a mistake " ...looks like this perp didnt have any music, Yeah! !!!
11. "When you come to a fork in the road, take it." Looks like somebody stuck a fork in this guy, he's done. Yeah!!!!!

10. "Without music life would be a mistake " ...looks like this perp didnt have any music, Yeah! !!!
11. "When you come to a fork in the road, take it." Looks like somebody stuck a fork in this guy, he's done. Yeah!!!!!
12. It's not the men in your life that matters, it's the life in your men....There's no life in this man, Yeah!!!!

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member

12. It's not the men in your life that matters, it's the life in your men....There's no life in this man, Yeah!!!!
13. This stiff's a regular Nathan Hale, and he's already given his one life ... yeahh!

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Make any famous quote "more Yoda"

1. Fear iself only have we to fear.

1. Fear iself only have we to fear.
2. "One but I lose to only have life for my country that I regret."

1. Fear itself only have we to fear.
3. Do what can your country for you, ask you mustn't. What can you for your country do, ask you must.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member

3. Do what can your country for you, ask you mustn't. What can you for your country do, ask you must.
4. Thinking what you are, I know: six fired I or shots five?

5. Ein Berliner ich bin.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member

5. Ein Berliner ich bin.
6. First on is who?

5. Ein Berliner ich bin.
6. First on is who?
7. A Damn I don't give Scarlet, Frankly.

5. Ein Berliner ich bin.
6. First on is who?
7. A Damn I don't give Scarlet, Frankly.
8. Luke, Your Father I am.

Top Bottom