B&B LE 2009 (NEW THREAD WITH SMALLER SIZES) Please Vote

What size knot do you want?

• 22mm

• 23mm

• 24mm

• 25mm

Results are only viewable after voting.
Samouraï;1581551 said:
ahh gotcha, how far off is it from being produced, you think?

I think Joel will use the prototype a for a few days to see how it performs and then it will pass hands among a chosen few who will give it go. If it passes the trial then i guess the order will be placed for the full production run. But i forget in what phase they sacrifice a few virgins on the high alter of the badger gods. Now THAT might take some time. I think Joel will come along and clarify that part.:wink2:

Oh c'mon! You mods have been hoarding and using the 09 brush for months now! We're on to you :mad3:

:wink2:

I wish! :lol:

The prototype is black because the butterscotch is a special color run.The B&B LE will be butterscotch.

Bingo!

I think Joel will use the prototype a for a few days to see how it performs and then it will pass hands among a chosen few who will give it go. If it passes the trial then i guess the order will be placed for the full production run. But i forget in what phase they sacrifice a few virgins on the high alter of the badger gods. Now THAT might take some time. I think Joel will come along and clarify that part.:wink2:

:lol:

Could I order a black one? not a butterscotch lover here...

please please say yess!?

I'd be willing to bet knot but you can always ask Joel.

**Edit** Ha Ha I typed knot instead of not. Oh well this is a shaving forum so I'll leave that Freudian slip.

Top Bottom