What's new

B&B LE 2009 (NEW THREAD WITH SMALLER SIZES) Please Vote

What size knot do you want?

• 22mm

• 23mm

• 24mm

• 25mm

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love my 24mm shavemac d01 so I vote 23. Want somethign a litle smaller. 23 or 22 would be nice but my 21 was too small.

So the 2008 LE was only 20.5 mm? Well, that was pretty much perfect imo. I'm a bit hesitant to even consider getting a new one because my 2008 and I are still on our honeymoon. :blush:

Well, the more the merrier I guess, so I'll vote 23mm, but really I have the utmost confidence in Joel and Company. What ever it is I'm sure it will be awesome. Better than the 2008??? I don't know about that... I won't hold my breath, it's so hard to improve on perfection. BUT... I also wouldn't put it past you guys. I'm excited to see what you put together. If anything, I'd almost be inclined to see something even smaller than the 2008, so maybe 18mm ??? I don't know, that seems really small. Alrighty, let's go. NEW LIMITED EDITION!!! Woo HOO!!!

Will there ever be another B&B Essential Brush? I kept reading about that one being the best there ever was whilst lurking before joining the site, but to my dismay found none for sale.

Thanks for adding the additional choices! I voted for 22 mm. I'm looking forward to finding out who the supplier will be!

Of all my brushes, my favorite is a 23mm Shavemac. So, that's what I voted for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will there ever be another B&B Essential Brush? I kept reading about that one being the best there ever was whilst lurking before joining the site, but to my dismay found none for sale.

Likely - no. For what it's worth, the essential was the best, for the money - but the limited is much, much nicer...

Top Bottom